Highlighted

Playback flickering between two pieces of footage

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip in my timeline that's flickering between the actual footage and the footage from another video that I imported. The footage plays back fine in the source monitor, and I checked both the original and proxy files for that clip (both of which play back normally). The issue only occurs in the program monitor.

I've never encountered this issue before. Would clearing the media cache possibly help? (and is it a good idea to do so while still working on the project?) What else may be causing this problem?

4udrey,
Try this, create a Mark In and Mark Out around the problematic area. Choose Sequence > Delete Render Files In to Out. Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playback flickering between two pieces of footage

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip in my timeline that's flickering between the actual footage and the footage from another video that I imported. The footage plays back fine in the source monitor, and I checked both the original and proxy files for that clip (both of which play back normally). The issue only occurs in the program monitor.

I've never encountered this issue before. Would clearing the media cache possibly help? (and is it a good idea to do so while still working on the project?) What else may be causing this problem?

4udrey,
Try this, create a Mark In and Mark Out around the problematic area. Choose Sequence > Delete Render Files In to Out. Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4udrey,

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This solved the issue completely

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool! Happy editing. See you around, OK? 

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines