• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preimere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading Adobe Preimere, my screen was having flickering issues, as well as glitches. I started restarting my PC and opening up the software again, there it was said something along the lines of,"Your 2060 Super is not compatiable with Adobe Preimere because it dosen't have the correct drivers installed," I then went to download the drivers, follow the steps, but after doing all of that, it only made it worse. The flickering would happen more often and sometimes my screen would just be frozen for a solid 30 seconds or so. Then, I would try to completely delete Adobe Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Preimere, and I also restarted my computer. That also didn't work. After countless hours of looking videos up on Youtube, and Google-ing answers, only 1 of them slightly work. It was to disable Windows Error reporting service and Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel. This did work a bit, it made the flickering way less often and glitching too. This only started to happen after I downloaded Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop, could i get some help to remove all the glitching/flickering???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?