• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Generating Peak files every time I reopen a project / move computer (APPLE)

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Between 3 computers at work we work on the same project at different times for various reasons.

All working files are on our network as are scratch disks.

Problem I am having is that whenever moving between computers, or sometimes even just closing and reopening the project on thee same computer, Premiere wants to regenerate peak files.

And especially when working on multicam projects this slows everything down.

Often meaning we cannot work on a project till its finished doing these background tasks.

Please help, how can I make Premiere relink to the same peak files and not start again all the time?

thanks

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you able to get this figured out? Same thing is happening to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the computer always connected to the network or does it sometimes disconnect from the network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines