Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.4: you may need to update audio driver!

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following a recent update for both Windows 10 and the release of Premiere Pro 14.4, I noticed that audio playback was halted on my system. I discovered I had to update my Univeral Audio driver for the Apollo Twin USB that I use.

Please check if you have the latest firmware available on your system and update accordingly.

TOPICS
Audio, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.4: you may need to update audio driver!

Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following a recent update for both Windows 10 and the release of Premiere Pro 14.4, I noticed that audio playback was halted on my system. I discovered I had to update my Univeral Audio driver for the Apollo Twin USB that I use.

Please check if you have the latest firmware available on your system and update accordingly.

TOPICS
Audio, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 1
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads-up Richard!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0