• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 2019 keeps crashing every time I try to sync settings - please help!

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Running PP 2019 on an iMac 2019 - Mojave 10.14.6, RAM 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, graphics Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB.

I open a project or make a new project, and every time I go to SYNC SETTINGS NOW - it brings up the adobe sign on window- I sign on, usually successfully, then when it says PP will need to restart in order to upload my settings, I hit OKAY. Normally, if all is working correctly, PP restarts within seconds and imports one's settings form the cloud and wala, it is done.

But every time I enter my info for sync settings - Premiere pro crashes and I get this error message:

Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project.

no matter what I do I cannot get it stop crashing, I've uninstalled Premiere Pro, restarted machine, and reinstalled PP and it still happens.  It can't be because of any corrupt project as I creat new test projects, and have them located in different places  (external drive, actual computer hard drive) and it still keeps crashing with that error message.

I've been chatting with support back and forth for 2 days and they tap in to my computer and try to solve and get no where.  Anyone can help or have ideas? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to me plus the default keyboard layout says it was created with another version of premiere and doesn't work. Had to put together quickly another layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro, Okay thank you good to know I'm not alone in this happening. Question for you - once you rebuilt another layout - were you successful in then syncing that new layout to the adobe cloud without crashing premiere?

thanks for your answer! Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in same situation now... Unable to sync parameters. When i try to do this, obtaining window error to send report... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem - cleaned and re-installed Premiere, trashed preferences, the usual routine. Happens whether I attempt to sync from the home page or after I've opened or created a new project.

This is happening on a 2017 MBP running the last update to Sierra, but not on a 2014 iMac also running the same version of Sierra. Same version of PP (latest) on both machines. I tried downgrading to an earlier point-release of PP 13 on the MBP but got the same result. Pedro / Steve M - what machines are you having this problem on? Wondering if it's only happening on newer macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here too. Crashes every time. I just upgraded to Mojave and CC 2019. Been having a lot of issues with 2019 Adobe lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I just finished a successful remote session . . . the senior technical support person accessed my computer and got it to work! He went deeper under the hood than the first chat session I had.

For anyone trying to solve this (on Mac at least) ask for Naveen, or reference my Adobe ID (bulleben@gmail.com) - they probably recorded the steps to get it to work.

Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines