• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Bug with Dust & Scratches - Crops my footage and messes up with my colours

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've got an issue that never happenned before and I used this effect a lot before. When I apply Dust & Scratches on my footage to remove some dust spots, it messes up my colours and when I mask it to narrow down my dust spot, it seems to crop my footage? Not sure why, and I don't seem to find anything online about it. 

I've had a similar problem with lumetri colors sometimes, I had a curve on a lumetri color effect where I already played with the basic sliders and stuff and as soon as I had the curve, my footage becomes disguting for some reason. I tick off the curve and it comes back to normal. If I had another lumetri color effect on top and just do the curves, then no problems. Not sure if it's related, just dropping it there. Thanks in advance for your help! Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 5.09.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-18 at 5.09.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-18 at 5.09.14 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me move this to the Premiere Pro forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines