Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Export Crash

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Every time I try to export my Media from Premiere Pro it crashes and doesn't tell me why, I have uninstalled and re installed PP and still no good.

Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so how did you solve it?

thanks.

Leigh.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

I think my issue was an issue with my computer, I reset the hard drive and reinstalled Premiere Pro and it's been working fine ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help us help you by providing a little more information:

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

The version of Premiere Pro is the latest one not too sure what version it is as I'm away from the laptop.

As for the crashing it's the software itself that crashed and says Windows encountered a problem but the computer itself is fine, everything is still running in the background and it opens straight back up again, it's as soon as I click export media it loads then becomes unresponsive.

Best regards.

Leigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will help if you answer the other questions in this link when you are able:

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One more thing is even when I open old projects that i never had a problem with exporting, once I've updated them for the new version of PP and try to export them it crashes.

The version is Adobe Premiere Pro CC v12.0 Kentos.

All updates are installed.

Operating System is Windows 10 Home.

The video files are all MP4 30fps which I have used before no problem.

The error message simply reads 'Adobe premiere pro cc 2018 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Problem occurs as previously stated when I go to export media and it works fine previously.

No third party effects nor codecs installed.

Hardware is a Medion Erazer X6601 Intel Ci-7 6700HQ @2.6GHz  16GB Ram 256GB SSD.

I do not have the Mercury playback engine gpu acceleration installed.

The error only occurs on trying to export the video.

best regards.

leigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to version 12.0.1 or 12.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me sorry it is Version 12.1.0 (build 186).

As I say it's the latest update it will allow me to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash both through the AME queue and direct export through Premiere Pro?

Does it crash both with and without GPU acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem is there a fix? Trying to export a project that is due tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to solve the problem?

Regards.

Leigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think my issue was an issue with my computer, I reset the hard drive and reinstalled Premiere Pro and it's been working fine ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get some for of troubleshooting or aid on this question I have this problem every other day and it's made me miss several work deadlines and spend hours just retrying solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset my hard drive, purged everything and reinstalled to no avail.  This is an issue that doesn't seem to have been addressed.  Anyone?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Exporting my project crashes on both my fully updated iMac Pro and Macbook pro with PPCC18

This is insane. Missing deadlines and losing money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

It crashes both if I select Export from the drop down menu and from using Ctrl+m if that's what you mean, and yes both with and without GPU acceleration, whatever I've got anything else open or not, whether the Wi-Fi is connected or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT SOLVED for me or most people. I'm trying to export a sequence directly out of Premiere (IE not sending to AME) and it gets 83% through the sequence before the app completely freezes out (it actually freezes my entire machine - always at the same point - I've tried rendering the timeline prior to editing but still doesn't help). Adobe really needs to get its s*#t together with PP 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PREMIERE PRO IS STALLING IN EXPORT...please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines