• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO - Video Blurry

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. But no matter what I do the video, text, and imported graphics keep coming out blurry/pixelated. I have tried everything suggested. (video is fine before imported.) All text is created in premiere.

- Full playback resolution

- Preferences - media - scaling None

- high quality playback

- high quality render when exporting

- nothing seems to work. I cant figure out what is going on and why nothing shows up crisp. Even when the video is paused it still doesnt show up clean. (Full admission, I am newbie and totally self taught when it comes to Premiere pro)

I attached is a screen grab from the title slide. I had to crop out the Company logo for confidentiality reasons.

Any help would be great.

PREMIERE ISSUE.JPG

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution of your sequence? And at what resolution are you exporting that sequences? It looks like you are using a 1280x720 sequence and exporting it at 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines