• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premierre Pro reformating for mobile

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Adobe Premiere Pro. I'm wanting to crop a screen capture, instructional video to square 1:1 ratio format for mobile. I know Premierre Pro is now able to reframe for the actions in the video, but would the action in a screen capture tutorial video be the same, i.e. where the curser is on the screen tutorial?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure how well the Auto-Reframe algorythm will work with screens only. While it is possible it may focus on the cursor at sometimes, it likely will not follow it all the time especially if it is moving around quickly (that said, you can try the various motion presets for Auto-Reframe and see how it goes)

Especially considering what is important to have on the screen will be subjective and hard for AI to determine, you'll likely have to do some manual position or size adjustments to fit the 1:1 frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines