• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with warp stabilizer

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having problems with warp stabilizer.

im editing "4k" "mp4" at "30fps"

amd 2700x -  nvidia 1060 evga - 32gb 2666hz ram - 450watt psu

it was working normally for a long time but when i updated it stop working right..

it crops the video top a rectangle box if i changed the setting to default it would put a red bar around the screen saying to use a diffrent setting... even on default settings it does it..

please let me know what i can do... im thinking of moving to a diffrent video editing program everything adobe has been doing is adding new things not fixing nor optimization.

it even crashes the software when rendering, or freezes on play back.. not that would matter with a blacked out screen with a red bar with text on it... even followed the text what it said to do.. still not working... i tried the old and new adobe... nothing is working right..1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out something that's causing the problem, the clip has a fast jerk movement warp stabilizer some can't read that info correctly.. some stability in the software could be worked on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines