• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering bug, very frustrating

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this bug, it happens sometimes when I render out large videos. Let's say for example I have a 2 hour long video. I render it and look at the product and it has like 1h of the actual video and the rest is bugged and black. It won't let me even skip to the end, it bugs me to the point "where the bug is". Meaning the point when in turns to black.

This is very frustrating as a YouTuber, I've promised my audience a video a certain time and cant provide cuz of thia bug.

Happened last today, I was rendering out a huge 5hour video with alot of cuts and stuff. And same bug, only 4h 6min rendered. Well I'm now trying it again, with a bit more bitrate to see if it works. But it takes like 4hours to render which is a pain to wait and see if it worked.

This has worked for me in the past, meaning when I had the 2h video, I just bumped up the bitrate.

I have the right export settings I have looked into it a lot, I have enough space on my hardrive, very good computer.

I have no idea why this happens.. Anyone else know why? This is a serious issue.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until we figure out what the actual problem is, you can try the following workarounds:

• Export your sequence to an intermediate codec like GoPro Confirm  in three parts. Then stitch them together in Premiere before you finally export that as one sequence. This way you will know where the export chokes. If it's happening at a specific timecode, see if there are any effects or transitions that's causing it. 
  • If you have patience, export using Media Encoder and take a closer look at the thumbnail preview. You will get to know where the export fails. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response!

I actually got it working with my 3rd try. But it took me in total over +12 hours. I just changed up the bitrate till it worked.

But would be really nice to know the real reasoning behind this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines