• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several issues after upgrading to 14.8

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to 14.8 Premiere Pro is not working at all. After loading an existing project, no clips or sequences are played at all. Clicking the Play-button nothing happens. After dragging a clip to the source monitor, it does't play. Rendering a sequence - not working. Closing a project - PP crashes. I'm sory to say, but this version is completely useless for me and I hope for an update. Or are there any ideas? With the previous version I had no issues at all - in fact this was the best version I had so far. I would be more than happy to get some advise. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this exact issue. No video clips play and it crashes when closing the program. I have tried everything. Deleted cache, reinstalled Premeire, changed audio hardware settings, updated my graphics card (AMD Radeon). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.

Uninstalled 14.8 and went back to 14.7 and everything worked fine.

Whatever they have done to 14.8 is causing issues with the simplest of projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good idea- maybe I should try the same. A re-install of 14.8 had no effect at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me. Let me try moving to 14.7. I was having a meltdown. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any ideas on anything else? every time I try export a video I get serious error and it crashes - I've downgraded to 14.7 and the same thing is happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines