• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange horizontal lines

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I play a video and I see fine horizontal lines that last 1 frame on the program screen and then disappear.

I am with Premiere version! 4.6.0 and I use iMac late 2015 17.1

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 19.38.29.jpeg
Thank you

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOla espero esetes bien.

Has revisado que dichas lineas estan en el video original (ya me paso una vez lo mismo) al reproducirlos en la pc no note las lineas y solo las vi en Premiere. porque eran parte del imso video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si he revisado y material esta ok, es un problema de visualizacion porque nunca es en el mismo frame, va cambiando.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question is - do these lines always appear in the same spot at the same time. i.e. if you go back to a place where the lines first appeared - are they always there (same place. same frame) each time you play the clip? If so I would suggest there is some corruption of the clips. 

If the line appear at different times and places each time you play the clip it's likely a playback issue. Try rendering the sequence and see if the problem goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- no, they do not appear in the same place, they are random
- I have rendered the clip and the problem still occurs
- For example now, it does not show those lines, it is strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, reproduzco un video y veo finas líneas horizontales que duran 1 fotograma en la pantalla del programa y luego desaparecen. ¡Estoy con la versión Premiere! 4.6.0 y uso iMac a finales de 2015 17.1

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 19.38.29.jpeg

Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines