Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync clip timecode to timeline timecode

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to sync the clip timecode (time of the day in my case) to the same time on my timeline.

I am not trying to sync 2 clips (or audio) with same timecode, I just would like the clips to be placed in the right spot on the timeline.

The idea is that I can have a bird eye view of what was shot when during the day, assuming my timeline is my full day.

Has anyone found a way? Or is there a way to add timecode to an adjustament layer so then it can be synced?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luca,

Sorry, but what you want in the way you describe it is not available. You can make a feature request here.

You can get clips in date and time stamped order in List View by adding the "Date Created" metadata column, then sorting by that column. Would that work?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kevin,

thanks so much for your reply. I will add a feature request. I was wondering if there was a workaround somehow adding a fake TC to an adjustment layer to sync clips to.

Yes clips are already in order base on timestamp but there are time gaps so I was trying to align them correctly on the timeline.

Thanks a lot again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines