• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Settings issue

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to sync my settings from premiere on my old computer to my new computer I keep getting the error "Syncing Failed" I've tried reinstalling premiere, updating creative cloud, everything I've seen says this should fix my problem but I'm still getting an error and I'm unable to sync my settings. Anybody else encounter this? I'm on a brand new mac mini big sur 11.0.1 with Premiere Pro CC 2020. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this has always been problematic for me.  Besides all the editing I do, I also consult with a number of people to help them with Premiere so I want us all to be on the same page for keyboard shortcuts, workspaces, etc.  Sometimes I can get it to work, but with a little bit of digging you can figure out where premiere is actually storing these files and simply copy them over.  for example for keyboard shortcuts, the extension for the files is .kys.  Just do a search for .kys and you'll find where Premiere is storying them .. It's in a different place for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, etc.    For things like workspaces, do some searching here and you'll find where people have figured out where they're stored...

Adobe could definitely fix this but you can figure out workarounds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines