• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried EVERYTHING. Nothing opens! Not the original, not the auto saves... nothing! It won't let me load any of the sequences and these are only 25 second videos!!!!! I have lost 8 months of work. PLEASE HELP ME! Or I will be workig for the next 4 months 24/7 with no sleep to recreate these videos for my employer and client. Thanks Adobe. This worked earlier today and now all of my hard work over the 8 months is gone.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely you have backups galore over 8 months time?

Is there an error message when you say 'nothing opens'. Does the project open and appear to be empty, or it doesn't load and there is some error message?

Deleting prefs and clearing the media cache could be useful.

• Start PP from it's normal desktop icon (IE: don't open from a project file link).
• Close the Open/Home screen (and you will be in PP without a project open).
• Go into Edit/Preferences/Media Cache (Mac users adjust menu name)
• Then Press: Remove Media Cache Files: and Delete...
• Select: Delete all media cache files from the system and OK
• Close PP - It will create any needed cache files on the fly as you edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

you might try moving all the media offline before attempting to launch the project.   If it loads, then you can relink the media.   If you'd like to email me the project, I'll see if I can open it and then do a save as and send it back to you.  Just let me know and I'll send you a private message with my email.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try creating a new project from scratch, and importing your old project into the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines