• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparency Grid showing as black in certain sequences

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in an empty area of the timeline to make sure it wasn't a footage issue, but only certain sequences will show the transparency grid for me, and others even when it's checked it's showing up black. PrPro 13.1.5, can't really update safely yet, in the middle of something, and Win10. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many users think updating is a one-way trip ... and I don't understand.

First, you can install a newer version and test it ... and keep working in your current version of Premiere until you're satisfied you can work with the newer one. I have four versions of Premiere currently installed ... and can work in any of them.

Second, you can test your projects in the newer version without committing to it. Because the only really wise method of updating a project is to create a new project file in the new version. Then from the MediaBrowser panel in Premiere, navigate to the older version's project file, then import the assets of that project into the new project file.

You can test your ability to work in the new project. If it works, great. If not, just go back to the older version and continue working.

Puzzling about your transparency grid issue though ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. I downloaded 2020. Still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate. Wondering what's the difference here. Puzzling.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Premiere 2020 latest update, my transpearecy grid was working yesterday now it has stopped working. I have know idea why.

update I deleted cashes and rebooted my machine and reset the plugin cashe , now it seems to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines