• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video play

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i've got a problem with my premier pro, I have a video almost complete and for some reason it wont play on premier now meaning I can't finish it and I really dont want to start over

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

stay calm.  Never easy to figure this stuff out remotely but if we approach this systematically we can probably figure this out.  first:

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings including codecs, pixel dimensions and frame rates.

Often as projects get more complex things can get problematic particularly if your system doesn't meet minimum specs.  

Also, projects can get corrupted.  One workaround can be to create a new project and rather than opening your problematic project, import it into the new project.

It's also possible that one of your hard drives is getting too full.  You should leave at least 10% free space on all drives and at least 20% on your startup drive.  And it's possible that one of your hard drives is failing.  Are you running any other programs at the same time?  Don't.  Have you tried restarting your computer?  Resetting Premiere preferences and caches?   Have you installed any new hardware or software recently?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines