• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtual support online?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm not sure who I should talk to about my problem with my current project in Adobe Premiere Pro. I've already posted a few times to the forums at Adobe but no solutions have come my way. I would like to talk with someone online and do a video share as to what my problem is and how to fix it, do you know of any service like this? Please help I'm in the middle of a very long project and I'm inexperienced.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Hi cameronw75339985

Here you go: FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

-KS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cameronw75339985

Here you go: FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

-KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and make sure to ask to be connected to the Video Queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like other platforms that concentrate on having you signed up and connected as soon as possible, the website ( Pof.Com Login)is up honest with a fairly comprehensive survey on accounts. You can simply get started with the help of the Plenty Of Fish Login process. Sex, the form of partnership you are searching for, forms of property you hold, culture, motivation, schooling, willingness to have kids, etc. All the queries are necessary for enrollment to continue.

Plenty Of Fish Login Page Pof Mobile Login Pof Login.Com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines