• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I click a text, screen goes black. Help!

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my video, it is finished. I even have some texts already.

Today is weird, and bear with me, English is not my mother language.

In the part where we have all the videos and audios and adjustment layers, etc....

If I select anything it is ok, but when I select a TEXT, then the editing screen goes black. I select an AL, Audio, Video, the screen goes back to whatever has to be shown. I click on a text again, the screen goes black.

By screen I mean only the editing screen, the whole monitor is ok, and I can see everything in the premiere. >

Hope it is clear. The window that shows the video (what we will eventually export), the contents, all goes black.

any tips?

really no need for all that HW specs, I'm on a laptop, windows 10, it is not a problem of my HW, I must have clicked something and now this is happening, and I do not know what I did.

edit:

Here is something I discovered.

I have texts... the pink boxes say "graphic", I guess that is normal.

There are 2 examples.

1) I have 2 pink boxes, text on top of a logo. 1 is text, the other is a logo. I select the LOGO, I can edit the text. But if I select the text, the screen goes black.

2) I have a pink box (my text, it says graphic in the box) on top of a video. I select the VIDEO, I can see the text but not edit it. When I select the text, the screen goes black.

Thnks

[link removed]

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the same thing. Premiere Pro 2020. Anyone have any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines