• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When opening Premiere, the window gets blocked by a smaller, white, textless window

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This window prevents me from using the program and when I try to remove it by hitting X with the mouse, it takes Premiere with it when disappearing. 

I have the same problem when I try using Photoshop. 

Have never had this issue before, it arose after I tried removing the "Javascript disabled" message by enabling Javascript in Internet Explorer (only Adobe Acrobat is now functional).

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot or screen recording that shows the problem?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  wondering if it's an issue with signing in to your creative cloud account.  Maybe try signing in before launching premiere (or photoshop) and launching the programs from the creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While not a solution to why the 'white window' appears - try hitting 'enter'. It *may* close the window. Or mouse click where the 'OK' button might be i.e. lower right hand side of the white window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines