Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is text being constrained?

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure how to express this but here goes.

I have a lot of text on screen , all in one block, I have more space but it will not make visible the additional text I want to include.

I can advance to the next line and type but it will not reveal the text as I type it.

Any ideas? Totally perplexed.

text box.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried scrolling down in side the block with the down-arrow key? That looks like a text-block that you set originally by click-dragging to create the box.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have and I can advance to the next line but it wont show text , it's like its saying this is the end no more can be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. How many lines of text do you have in the box? And can you resize the box?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seemed to correct the problem by copying the text itself and not the bounding box as I did previously and posted it on a new sequence and that seemed to remove the constraining format.

Since it was from a previous project perhaps the format did not want to allow for changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines