Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to check when images will expire?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Almost one year ago I accepted the offer from Adobe Stock to migrate from Fotolia to Adobe Stock then my credits there were converted to their service here. When I log in to my account I can see how many images I still have available for download but I couldn't find when they will expire. I appreciate if anyone could help me find this information, thank you!

I tried to contact customer care via chat and email to solve this question but after 3 contacts, nobody knew the answer. They just keep telling me I don't have a subscription active, wich I already know and that is not the point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Hi R.T.,

I was unfamiliar with the process for users that migrate from Fotolia so I had to confirm some information before I could reply to you. Your licenses will expire on September 22nd, 2019.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asset credits (you are talking about credits aren't you?) expire after a year. You are always using the oldest credits first.

So when did you acquire those credits?

rafaelzrt  wrote

I tried to contact customer care via chat and email to solve this question but after 3 contacts, nobody knew the answer. They just keep telling me I don't have a subscription active, wich I already know and that is not the point.

You do not need a subscription for having credits! But ok, sometimes Contact Customer Care is quite useless.

Looping in Sheena Kaul or KanikaS​ or EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafaelzrt,

Unused subscription downloads on the smaller subscription plans will roll over every month for up to 12 times the monthly amount.

Credits will expire 365 from the date of purchase.

Feel free to update the thread for any other information.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply KanikaS​ and Abambo​.

But isn't there a way I can see the day these credits/images/downloads will expire? Shouldn't we be able to see when credit expire? And even Adobe Support shouldn't have access to that information?

I don't remember when I made the transition from Fotolia to Adobe Stock and unfortunately I didn't stored any email from that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R. T.,

I need to check something with our engineering team before I can answer this for you. I hope to have an update in the next day or so.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KanikaS  wrote

Credits will expire 365 from the date of purchase.

In this case the credits have been transferred from Fotolia. So is the date of purchase or the date of transfer the important one (in this specific case)?

Credits do not have a date attached to so that the user can see when the credits will expire. Is there a possibility for Adobe (you 🙂 to see that expiry date by looking into a user's account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your image will expire nearby the date. You can call to the tech support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kalpeshj83713250  wrote

If your image will expire nearby the date. You can call to the tech support team.

This does not make much sense to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R.T.,

I was unfamiliar with the process for users that migrate from Fotolia so I had to confirm some information before I could reply to you. Your licenses will expire on September 22nd, 2019.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! So there is no way a user could check that, the only way is to contact a staff member.

Well, thank you very much for the attention EvilBugQueen1​!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rafaelzrt  wrote

Thank you for the reply! So there is no way a user could check that, the only way is to contact a staff member.

Normally you will know by your invoices, I suppose. The special case of your's will fade away with time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started