• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quota not correct

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee Having a similar problem here with a corporate account. It says I have 10 free downloads, but 0 available in my account. I can access my libraries, but not download new assets.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Merged with a post from your colleague.

@Supriti5EE6 please contact the organization's administrator. You might want to start with your corporate HelpDesk.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jessb14588354,

Could you provide a screenshot of where you see 10 free downloads vs. 0 in your account?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10 free.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jessb14588354,

That "Get 10 free" is an offer for you to purchase a 10 asset plan that would be accessible through your enterprise organization. Currently I do not see that your organization has any quota, similar to what you shared in the screenshots that were removed due to your email address being in them. Since your organization doesn't show any quota you'll want to reach out to your administrator to contact support via the admin console for assistance with having quota available for your organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please resolve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please resolve this issue

By @Supriti5EE6

Please check here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/quota-not-correct/m-p/14010024#M73342

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I am facing too. Its a corporate organisation which bought the creative cloud i could dowload all the licesened images earlier but now I cannot. Could you plase help me with this issue?? Is there a way where we can get on a call so that i can explain it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just received a notification saying that my account has been upgraded and i can download all the licensed images now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organisation purchased adobe cloud & I could use all licensed untill yesterday. Now I cannot download any image and asking to purchase to free with trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in with the correct ID? If yes. Sign out. Clear cache and cookies. Sign in again and check if there is an improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything still the problem persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Teams/Enterprise subscription or individual subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensed images are not available anymore.

I work with Amazon.in. My organization bought the entire creative cloud and now i cannot download any of licensed images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merged with a post from your colleague.

@Supriti5EE6 please contact the organization's administrator. You might want to start with your corporate HelpDesk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Supriti5EE6 is it only you or other colleagues too? If I read you well, you are using a Teams or Enterprise subscription? (BTW: Stock is not part of Creative Cloud. Only with a PRO subscription, you have access to Adobe stock or with a separate Adobe stock subscription.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exact issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started