• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Forum Sign-In Not Working?

LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you attempted to sign-in to the Adobe Forums, on Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013, and could only access this forum as a "Guest," then the Sign-In process is now working again. You no longer have to read as a Guest, and can sign-in, as of today, Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I REALLY tired of clicking on the "Sign in" link!  Why can't Adobe get this mess under control?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of now (Nov. 26, 2013, 6:00PM PST), I still need to first click on "sign in" for each session.

So long as what happens next (I AM signed in, and get to the forums), I will live with that. Now, it's only one additional click, as opposed to the auto sign-in from a few weeks ago.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that I am still the (only) lucky one.

And that we have quite different conditions among us, regardless of browser and OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back having to sign everytime you shut off browser.

Yesterday It signed its self in for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip Jones wrote:

Back having to sign everytime you shut off browser.

Same here. Checking the "Remember me" option has no effect (Windows 7, Firefox)

Things are slowly getting worse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is another thread  that created showing what happens when I can sign in and when I can't Same thing using 12 different type web browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean this one

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1347729?tstart=0

it wasn't created for this, but for a completely different purpose, and was then taken over to discuss this issue, thus duplicating this discussion..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New wrinkle 8AM 12-4-13... did my usual of clicking on the sign in link... which usually goes to the sign in screen and then back to where I started

This morning, the sign in screen displayed... flashed and displayed again... flashed and displayed again... and I was back where I started, logged in

Looks like something with the sign in process has changed, again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar but not identical thing over here this morning. In my case, the sign in screen displayed, flashed and then displayed again, but this time forcing me to enter my data to log in... Not an improvement.

I wonder how many large corporations would tolerate such a bug in their sites for such a long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that is new. It's been doing that to me for weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't say that it's new, only that it's a different behaviour to what has been "normal" for me and many others these weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back to "normal" this morning... sign in screen displayed ONCE with the spinning wheel, and I was logged in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will never get it fixed. The people they have working on (if they do have ) are too incompetent. Or the Software or Hardware is bad.  I think it's Mostly number 1, next 3 and a little of 2.

I've got evrey thing I can cross (Fingers, toes, Arms, Leg) for last two days I open up  first message of the day. Click sign in the sign in page show up the lttle winder winds for about 10-15 seconds then I am signed in. Every time I quit the web browser I have to go through this. So I assume that all Cookies have been turned in to session cokies whether they say different or not. I remember a time I din't have to go through this crap for nearly a year.

What I can't understand is Iam also a Contributor on Acrobat User Community and they have only had one time they were not on and that was the site itself went down. Once it went back up you were still able to sign in.

On it you read the messages if you want to reply  you either reply and your automatically signed in (if you have signed up for username and password or you click sign in. It takes about, 2 seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2013 Dec 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I had to enter my ID and password to sign in. A step backwards.

I wonder how many large corporations would tolerate such a bug in their sites for such a long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Yesterday (Friday 06), after smooth Sign-Ins, I also had to enter the info, and Remember Me was unchecked - had been properly checked the day before. "Stuff" happens, and I have not been able to observe a pattern to explain why/how it does.

As Chief Dan George said, "Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it does not... " [Little Big Man]

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, you're right, there is no pattern Today I have been forced to re-enter my info even after less than half an hour of inactivity in these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I have been forced to enter my data after half an hour of inactivity in the forums. And while I wait for things to happen, I read this:

When you become a member of the Adobe community, you can connect with experts, post a comment, ask questions or simply share your knowledge and expertise with other designers and developers. Membership is free and registration only takes a minute.

which I find a bad joke. It doesn't say that one has to waste more than a minute to log in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines