• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need assistance in reversing an eternal eviction from Adobe's Support Community Forum

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account was used without my authorization. During this time a message was posted on this forum that was not in line with the Adobe's rules / regulations, therefore Adobe indefinitely blocked my access to this forum. I was not informed about there drastic decision until 2 weeks after they took this unfortunate measure.

I need to keep this account for business purposes. FYI - I do not believe that it is ethical to simply create a fraudulent account (under a fraudulent ID) in order to skirt around this issue. I'm looking to contact a programmer in the Adobe Support Community tech support department, who, with a simple few keystrokes can restore my access to this forum. I'm hoping someone here can provide the means for me to reverse this unforeseen eviction.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

I can look into this for you 🙂 Please send me a PM to let me know the following:

• The email linked to your previous account
  • The URL to your old Community Profile (if you have it)
  • When did this breach occur? Give me as much detail as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can look into this for you 🙂 Please send me a PM to let me know the following:

• The email linked to your previous account
  • The URL to your old Community Profile (if you have it)
  • When did this breach occur? Give me as much detail as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmation: My access (through my original account) to Adobe's Support Community Forum has been restored. Thank you for your assistance with this Silvia. Greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Steve-S 

be sure to enable 2fa to secure your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>My account was used without my authorization

You may need to put a strong password lock on your computer and activate it every time you walk away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, a new forum ID and password is not fraudulent.  You can create a new one in 10 seconds if you want one.  Just use a different email address.  Gmail is free.

You may need to put a strong password lock on your computer and activate it every time you walk away.

=========

I second @John T Smith's recommendation.  And while you're at it, scan your system for viruses, trojans and spyware. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines