• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow, slow, slow (III) !

LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2008 Mar 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thread with this name that was closed with no explanation did serve a useful purpose, so I am opening a new one to replace it.

Speed is back to normal now, and if there was a shutdown, I wasn't here to witness it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 574 Replies 574
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2008 May 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, as fast as in the good old times over here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2008 May 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the forums "at the other side" are all the time getting slower to load the new "niceties". Hope we don't get them when the big fusion comes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 04, 2008 May 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MISERABLE in here at this time. Next to unusable. >:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup. getting the "waiting..." message again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, back up to speed. weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely unusable right now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...until I posted my previous message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good product needs to improve slowly

www.welao.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2008 May 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is a rare kind of ADD: when it feels a deficit of our attention, it is thrown into disorder, poor thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now the long pages are loading in 5 or 6 chunks with a pause between each. Weird!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's what i was noticing last week. maybe it's just making it's way across the pond! :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has not struck this good corner. What do you say, Kath?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing it in this corner of the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nor from my spot in the middle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is well here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't noticed anything special today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2008 May 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wicked fast as it's ever been.

0530EDT 80 miles west of Philadelphia PA

It's been great all night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had some major slowdowns. But as soon as I sent of an email to have it checked out things seem to have returned to normal. Still asking the system folks to check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They fed the hamsters more food so they could spin the wheel faster. ;-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeatedly timed out this morning around 6:00 AM. Finally gave up, until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope Adobe realise that, as long as the forums remain intermittently unusable, people are going to give up and not come back. Furthermore this stupid situation is dragging Adobe's already tarnished reputation in the area of support deeper and deeper into the mire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes earlier today I sat for 10 minutes at a Blank screen while the status bar said waiting for adobeforums.com.

They either don't have enough servers to account for the traffic.
Or the software Thats routing the traffic is hosed and they have monkeys trying to figure out what the problem is and can't figure it out.

There is no sense in there being such a difference from one day to the next or one post to the next. On another thread there was a suggestion og using a different format other than Web crossing or MacroMedia (both of which have sucked eggs for the last year or so.)

We've got all the usual suspects saying what we got is greatest thing since sliced bread or it ain't going to happen. Which I have a feeling is correct.

But some one needs to light a fire under someone's bottom, and tell them to fix it or we will be looking elsewhere.

Sometimes the only way to get something done is th threaten hurting someone in the pocketbook give some one reason to get busy and fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the strange things is that the slowdown seems to have its favourite victims, or areas.

As I have said before, Kath and I seem to sit in the good corners; I am in the northern part of CED (CET in winter).

I am in the forums regularly, distributed over 12 to 18 hours, mostly between 9PM and 4PM PST.

I do not remember waiting more than a few minutes, maybe about five when it has been bad, no worse than I have been able to go to different forums and posting while waiting for the others.

But I still remember the nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here in Australia - reading from typically 8am local time through to midnight (no, not continuously!) I never encounter delays of more than a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there are some good corners.

Maybe the Americas, or parts of them, have the major issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines