• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useless the Community because of language barriear.

Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

たしかにJIVEではいくつかの問題を抱えていた事もあり、システムの移行は必然だったのだろうと思います。
しかし、インターナショナルフォーラムを廃止してしまったことに失望を覚えます。
わたしは日頃からコミュニティを巡回し助けを求める方々をチェックしますが、今では日本のユーザーをほとんど見かけることがなくなってしまいました。新しいコミュニティは異言語に対して従来の様な利用を助ける仕組みは導入されていません。代わりに翻訳機能をつけたのだとしてもマイクロソフトによる翻訳機能は酷いもので、日本語に翻訳したとしても理解できない場合が多く存在します。
必要なユーザーにサポートの手が届く様、今一度システムの再構築をお願いします。

Certainly, JIVE had some problems and I think the system transition was inevitable.
However, I am disappointed that the International Forum has been abolished. I regularly visit the community and check for people who are looking for help, but now I see almost no Japanese users. The new community does not readiness to help non-English languages. Instead, the translation function by Microsoft is terrible even if a translation function is added, and there are many cases where it cannot be understood even if translated into Japanese.
Please rebuild the system once again so that the necessary users can get support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Adobe Communityにインターナショナル版が戻ってきました。このスレッドでは様々な立場の方々がそれぞれ意見を表明してくれました。そしてAdobe社のスタッフの皆さんも個々の意見を尊重し当初とは異なる方向に舵を切ってくれました。また、このスレッドだけでのことではなく、ネイティブでもないにも関わらず様々な働きかけを事あるごとに繰り返し伝え続けてくれたACPの方々の存在も大きかったと思います。
まずはこれらの皆様に感謝を述べたいと思います。
自分の好きな言語で「調べて・聞いて・答える」これが簡単にできない環境というのはマイナーな言語の話者にとってストレスの溜まるものです。こういった無用のストレスを感じる必要が無くなった事は喜ばしい事だと思います。しかし、これを断絶の始まりにする必要はありません。情報量に関してはグローバルは個別言語のコミュニティと比較にならないほどです。ユーザーの皆さんはこの事を念頭に自動翻訳を交えながらでも上手く活用して頂けたらと思います。
昨年9月の統合以来、使い勝手や言語の問題でコミュニティを離れてしまったMVPやコントリビューターの皆さん、再びこのコミュニティに戻

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

USのカスタマサポートはJSTの0時頃に一旦情報流して即消していますね。報告自体はその6時間程前に入れましたが、サービス自体も監視されているので早い段階で気がついてるのではないかと思います。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

私はRajashree(Bhattacharya)とTricia(Lawrence)にメールを書きましたが、問題が解決したときは二人とも親切に返信しました。 それは世界中のすべての人に影響を与える一般的な失敗でした。どの言語でも発表はありませんでした。

I wrote an email to Rajashree (Bhattacharya) and to Tricia (Lawrence), and they both kindly wrote back by the time it was sorted. It was a general failure affecting everyone round the world. There was no announcement in any language.

私は常に日本語と英語を別々の段落に入れています。

I always keep Japanese and English in separate paragraphs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be nice if you wrote it like this so non English or non Japanese speakers can easily read the post.

私はRajashree(Bhattacharya)とTricia(Lawrence)にメールを書きましたが、問題が解決したときは二人とも親切に返信しました。 それは世界中のすべての人に影響を与える一般的な失敗でした。どの言語でも発表はありませんでした。

私は常に日本語と英語を別々の段落に入れています。

I wrote an email to Rajashree (Bhattacharya) and to Tricia (Lawrence), and they both kindly wrote back by the time it was sorted. It was a general failure affecting everyone round the world. There was no announcement in any language.

I always keep Japanese and English in separate paragraphs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann,

「英語や日本語を話さない人が簡単に投稿を読むことができるように、このように書いてくれたら嬉しいです。」

返事が遅くなって申し訳ありません。長い間考えていました。

元の英語版の受け入れ可能な直接翻訳:
遅い返事をおIびします。それについて長い間熟考しました。

このスレッドから、日本人の友人全員が助けを必要としていることを知っており、初めてバイリンガルの投稿を書きました。

元の英語版の容認できない直接翻訳:

このスレッドは、私たちの日本人の友人を助けるために何かをする必要があることを私に認識させ、初めてバイリンガル投稿を書きました。

これは、翻訳作業がいかに難しいかを垣間見るだけであり、多くの場合、直接翻訳はまったく意味をなしません。

これは、翻訳作業がいかに難しいかを垣間見るだけであり、多くの場合、直接翻訳はまったく意味をなしません。 また、重要な単語や文章の一部が欠落している場合が多いため、文章を完全に書き直す必要があり、また文章を部分や単一の単語に分ける必要もあります。

これらは私の2つの主要なバイリンガルポストです。前者はこれまでで最も長いポストです。

https://community.adobe.com/t5/back-room/help-for-our-japanese-friends-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BA%BA%E...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/back-room/suggestions-for-easier-forum-work-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%...

前者は5回編集され、後者は9回編集されました(5回のメイン編集)。

言語の段落を交互に変えずに、実行可能なバイリンガル編集を行うことは完全に不可能でした。

また、段落の日本語版が失敗した場合、少なくとも一部の日本人の読者は英語版から助けを得るかもしれません。

言語バージョンが完全に分離されている場合、多くの日本人の友人は単にあきらめるかもしれません。彼らは十分に下にスクロールせず、日本語版を見つけることができません、特に長い投稿で

それで、あなたが私と一緒に耐えることを願っています。

これを書くのに1時間以上かかったと思う。

そして、私は日本語の翻訳の質に自信がありません。

I apologize for the late answer: I have pondered long over it.

Acceptable direct translation and retranslation of the original English version:
I'm sorry for the late reply. I thought about it for a long time.

This thread made me aware that something should be done to help our Japanese friends, and for the first time ever I have written bilingual posts.

Unacceptable direct translation and retranslation of the original English version:

This thread made me realize that I need to do something to help our Japanese friends and wrote my first bilingual post.

This gives just a glimpse of how difficult the translation task is, and in many cases a direct translation makes no sense at all. And often important words and parts of sentences are missing so it is necessay to completely rewrite sentences, and also to divide sentences into parts and even single words.

These are my two main bilingual posts, the former being my longest post ever:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/back-room/help-for-our-japanese-friends-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BA%BA%E...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/back-room/suggestions-for-easier-forum-work-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%...

The former was edited 5 times, and the latter was edited 9 times (5 main edits).

It would have been completely impossible for me to make viable bilingual edits without the alternating language paragraphs.

And if the Japanese version of a paragraph fails, at least some Japanese readers may get help from the English version.

If the language versions are completely separate many of our Japanese friends may simply give up, and will never scroll down far enough to find the Japanese version, especially in long posts.

So I hope you will bear with me.

I think it took me more than an hour to write this.

And I am never sure of the quality of the Japanese translation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I am never sure of the quality of the Japanese translation.

You cannot, only if you are truly bilingual (or multi lingual)

I sometimes use the translator and it might translate correctly but then the post often does not make sense as I dont know the way the language is spoken.

But please do not mix the language in a post.

Even the Japanese posters keep it separate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann,

ここでの私の主な関心事は、日本の友人たちに詳細な提案をすることです。 私の限られたスキルは、言語のパラグラフが交互にある投稿に対してのみ十分です。 したがって、いくつかのヘルプまたはヘルプなしの選択です。

ご迷惑をおかけし申し訳ございません。

My main concern here is to help our Japanese friends with detailed suggestions. My limited skills are only sufficient for posts with alternating language paragraphs. So it is a choice between some help or no help.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

親愛なる友だち、

新しいラウンドの無料のCCサブスクリプションを見ることができてうれしいです。

Rajashree(Bhattacharya)に感謝します。

Dear friends,

I am delighted to see the new round of complimentary CC subscriptions.

Many thanks to Rajashree (Bhattacharya).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/can-i-purchase-photoshop-from-an-earlier-version-for-macos-...

最近、どうもスレッドタイトルを日本語から英語に書き換えられているケースがあるようです。

上記スレッドはまだ返答がないので、英語から分かりやすい英語にされたのかもしれませんが、他にも日本語タイトルに英語を付け足されているものもあります。

これはモデレータで共有している一致した方針なのでしょうか?今後もこの運用方針を続けるのでしょうか。

Yamonov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

この件に関してはEmproyeeモデレータの一存だと思われます。この処理は明らかに悪手ですので抗議はしておきます。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

こちらの投稿者は,自動的に翻訳された(つまり,勝手に書き換えられた)と明言しています。

英語圏の方たちの資産にもなるように,英文を書き加えるのであればまだ少しは理解できますが,タイトルや本文を投稿者の許可なく全面的に書き換えるというのはいかがなものでしょうか。

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/illustrator-2019-2020-%E7%9F%A2%E5%8D%B0%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/unable-to-change-number-of-vertices-using-arrow-keys-in-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

こんばんは。

当該する投稿を見ましたが、

{Edited and renamed by MOD}や、{Thread title edited by moderator}と記載がありました。翻訳したのは自動的というより、モデレータによって行われたような気もするのですが・・・。

本当に自動的に行われるようになったのなら、このような文言はつかないはずでしょう。

モデレータ権限持っていないのでよくわかりませんが、モデレート方法に変更でもあったのでしょうか?

ますます日本語投稿を見つけにくくなりますし、翻訳がうまく動かないですよね。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

検証のため友人に頼んで投稿してもらいましたが(ACPアカウントだと同一条件にならないので)、

Ten Aさんの抗議の効果があったのかどうか、今のところ書き換えはされていないようですね。

image.pngimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

またここに書き込んでもいいものかと思いましたが、日本語圏のユーザーからこのような声も上がっていますので、皆さんに共有したく。

言語でソートできるようにお願い致します。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

すべての日本人の友人へ:

このスレッドに参加する価値があるかもしれません

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Communityにインターナショナル版が戻ってきました。このスレッドでは様々な立場の方々がそれぞれ意見を表明してくれました。そしてAdobe社のスタッフの皆さんも個々の意見を尊重し当初とは異なる方向に舵を切ってくれました。また、このスレッドだけでのことではなく、ネイティブでもないにも関わらず様々な働きかけを事あるごとに繰り返し伝え続けてくれたACPの方々の存在も大きかったと思います。
まずはこれらの皆様に感謝を述べたいと思います。
自分の好きな言語で「調べて・聞いて・答える」これが簡単にできない環境というのはマイナーな言語の話者にとってストレスの溜まるものです。こういった無用のストレスを感じる必要が無くなった事は喜ばしい事だと思います。しかし、これを断絶の始まりにする必要はありません。情報量に関してはグローバルは個別言語のコミュニティと比較にならないほどです。ユーザーの皆さんはこの事を念頭に自動翻訳を交えながらでも上手く活用して頂けたらと思います。
昨年9月の統合以来、使い勝手や言語の問題でコミュニティを離れてしまったMVPやコントリビューターの皆さん、再びこのコミュニティに戻りご助力をお願いします。日本語コミュニティは戻りましたが、すぐさま以前のような活気あふれる状態には戻る事はないでしょう。それには、ひとつひとつ丁寧に対応し実績を積み上げていく必要があります。
どうか皆様のお力添えを得られますようお願い申し上げます。

Japan Community is back in Adobe Community. People from various positions expressed their opinions in this thread. The Adobe staff members also respected each individual's opinion and turned in a different direction from the beginning. Also, I think the presence of ACPs who were continued to point out problems in various situations even though they were not native Japanese speakers, was significant.
I would like to thank all of them.
"search, ask, and answer" in your favorite language the environment where this is not easy is stress for speakers of minor languages. We are glad that we no longer need to feel such unnecessary stress. But it does not have to be the beginning of a discontinuity. When it comes to the amount of information, global is incomparable to individual language communities. We hope that users will be able to make good use of this even with automatic translation in mind.
MVPs and contributors who have left the community due to usability and language issues since the September integration, please come back to this community again, and thank you for your help. The Japanese community is back, but it's not going to be as lively as it used to be. To that end, it is necessary to handle each one carefully and accumulate results.
Again, Thank you for your support.

Adobe Community Professional

Ten A.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

やっとですね。

これが最初からロードマップとして示されていればMVP辞めなかったかもしれません。が、当時は英語読めないので何もできない・先が何も見えない、またAdobe側の回答のズレっぷりに絶望と不信感しかありませんでしたからこの行動は不可避でしたし、今はこのままで良いと思っています。

いくつか質問があります。

・ジャパンフォーラムへ最初から書き込みされるものはともかく、過去の日本語のものやこれからUSに書き込まれるものは、人力移動になるのでしょうか。その場合URLが変わってしまうと追いかけられなくなりそうですが、そのあたりどんな感じなんでしょう。

・せっかく独立したのですから、かつてあった自動化フォーラムのデータがどこかに残っていれば戻して欲しいんですが、完全に削除されちゃったんでしょうか。

・INBOXの復活を望みたいのですがたぶん無理、ですよね。今は「ん」とかで検索していますが、これor検索する方法はありませんか。

Yamonov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yamonov,

うまくいけば、すぐに再びMVPになるでしょう。またはACP。

うまくいけば、これを使用できます。

Suggestions for easier forum work フォーラムの作業を簡単にするため... - Adobe Support Community - 10772878 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

過去の書き込みについてですが、現状では5月上旬くらいまでは移動されてます。

そこから分割前の6/1分までは、後日移動されるとの話になってはいます。

ただし新規に書き込まれるのは、旧フォーラムと同様に、モデレータの手作業です。

URLはリダイレクトされてるようです。

(一応、旧ジャパンフォーラムのURLも一部を除いては今でもリダイレクトされてます)

旧フォーラムの自動化の件は、実質的に仕切ってたTen Aさんが自身でログ残してます。

(表立って公開していいのかわからないのでURL貼れないですが)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines