Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Username Guidelines + How to change your community username

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, community!

As long as you're signed in, you can now change your own username on the Community.

How, you ask?

Click the user avatar on the header banner => select "My Profile" from the drop-down => Click the edit icon on the top right corner of your current screen name => Enter your new name and submit!

Please keep these guidelines in mind:

1. It can contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), periods (.), underscore (_), and dash (-).

2. It shouldn't contain:
    - Private information (PII) such as your email address
    - Symbols apart from the ones stated above. For example @&"=`'
    - A sequence of the allowed symbols. For example -_Abc_-
    - The word 'Adobe' or any Adobe product

3. It can't be promotional, for example, a website

4. It can't be offensive and should comply with our Community Guidelines

Thank you!

TOPICS
Community Information , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 195 Replies 195
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Thanks a lot!! That was what I meant. Thank you for helping!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change my username to AFSF11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please change my username to Living_Legend ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change my on screen name to TL4313

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like my community username to be changed to Karen367

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like my community username to be updated as adsheehey

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change mine to Matjoez. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please update mine to User Naeme
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a weird problem where my community username, Charisma, was what I wanted it to be but a different name was listed when I checked my Adobe account profile. I'm not sure if it's just a temporary glitch but when I went to change it in the account profile so the names would match up, it said that username was already taken. And it is... by me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that your name right now is indeed 'Charisma'. The only reason why the site would ask you for another name is if you had another/multiple Adobe licenses. If the username is matching the wrong Adobe ID/license I can swap them. Let me know how you get on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! When I go to Account Settings in Adobe Support Community it's linked to the right email and has my Support Community Name as Charisma but when I follow the link to Edit on my Adobe account it has a different name listed for my Adobe Screen Name. It seems like my name on Support just isn't updating even if I change it in my Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's unfortunately the issue I mentioned initially on this post. Updating the username from the Adobe settings won't transfer to the community. I'm only able to change the one from your community, not your Adobe ID one. If you want a different username than Charisma here in the community, let me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok well could you please change my Community username to charismasmith52?

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm not seeing that my username was changed. I would like it to be charismasmith52. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My current user name is "VectorShoot". I changed it in my Adobe account, it changed in there; but didn't apply and it still shows "VectorShoot"!. Would you please change it to "Masoud Moghaddam" (My first and family name) please?🙏

Best Wishes! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Please change my Adobe Screen Name to:

Elwin_Ransom

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop email updates from this specific thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Settings > Following and check mark it and then the unfollow button at the top right.

2020-07-06 07_01_00-Account settings - Adobe Support Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please change my name to "Michael J5"

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Would you kindly change my name to "Chirping"? Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access this community site under my actual adobe account so I had to create this one.   When i try to log in with my normal adobe account name, it says I cannot access the site.  It appears the account is blocked.  Can you go into my account and see what is going on?  I talked to a number of tech support people at adobe but they are only trained for product supper and are not familior with this community.  They said it is a separate from what they provide tech support for.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind - as you can see they have fixed it and I am now in under my normal usernmae,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite Adobe closing previous threads ... but at least acknowledging there is an issue with updating screen names. I'd like to ... update my screen name. Please advise how this can be done successfully. none of the steps provided are useful. the Adobe account shows a different screen name to the community screen name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just have to reply here with your desired username after checking the guidelines on the main post 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines