Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are we still moving threads?

Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thread "New to Adobe Flex" which was posted here is now in the Flex forum.  Wouldn't it have been less confusing to the OP if it was just left here with a note saying to post in the other forum?  Who knows if they'll see their answers now..  if the OP had asked for it to be moved that's fine but is moving a thread and leaving no indication it was here such a good idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

We all know the reason... the high-handed, i know what's best attitude. There was a wrong post here by some poor dude, yesterday or the day before, with a question on Premiere. i replied pointing him to the right forum... poof! the entire thread was shifted...

The deterioration of these forums with the introduction of Jive is matched only by the deterioration of the quality of moderation...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 31, 2009 Aug 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what's really sad, though.  We've gotten so used to seeing bugs and errors here, it's such a norm, that we don't even bother reporting them anymore.

Everyone just shrugs off all the wierdness, errors, page reloads, repeated logins, typing hassles, slowness, etc and then we continue using this rubbish as if it was working normally...

That means Adobe management wins, and most of all Jive "snake oil" Software wins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury wrote:

You know what's really sad, though.  We've gotten so used to seeing bugs and errors here, it's such a norm, that we don't even bother reporting them anymore.

Reporting bugs ≍ complaining.  Complaining posts will be deleted by Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your name is all upside down or is that by design? Either way my neck hurts now.

pwillener wrote:

Ansury wrote:

Reporting bugs ≍ complaining.  Complaining posts will be deleted by Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies!

(I was just testing if/how to change my name in this forum.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines