• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receive invoices automatically per email

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it might be worth to reopen this topic in a new thread since it is still not resolved. Has anyone had success to get those invoices into the inbox?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, monthly invoices over email are not available. 

You can print your invoices with help of this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, monthly invoices over email are not available. 

You can print your invoices with help of this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but when will it be available its pretty common funcionality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't make any changes to Adobe's policies or processes, and we're generally not informed of changes before they happen, either.

If you want to talk to Adobe about this, try contacting them directly. The offices are open during normal business hours in the Pacific timezone in the US.

Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
USA Tel: 408-536-6000
USA Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why this option was taken away. This means every single person on our team at work has to go into their account each month, click the button to have the invoice emailed to us and then we have to forward it to our payment office. Please bring this back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not work for Adobe. I have no say in this. My understanding is that it's been this way for years.

It sounds like your company is buying individual licenses for each user. Have you looked into a Team or Enterprise plan, since that would allow you to centralize administration of licenses and only the administrator/authorized users of the admin account would have to get the invoice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Agreed! So inconvenient! 
Adobe Team, when will this feature be available? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lena Kudryavtseva 

you're posting to an old thread.  are you having a problem now for which you would like help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, yes! Thanks for you reply!

I'd like to get my invoices emailed to me automatically each month. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can email them to yourself, but that's not automated, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I know that, thank you. 🙂

Would be nice to set it up that way that they get emailed to me automatically.

This way I would not have to log in every month to download the invoice, which I have to provide my accountant with. Hope this makes sence.

Any chance Adobe team could look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite inconvenient not to be able to receive invoices via email. 

The majority of software providers have this function. It helps us save time each month not having to log in to our accounts. 

Please adobe, could your prioritize this feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pascal255596216xzk et al

again, all these requests are not in the correct location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but as there is no correct forum to put them in we're all just screaming into the dark here.  PLEASE ADOBE AUTOMATE THIS TO MAKE BOOK KEEPERS LIVES EASIER!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines