• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader Plus vs Premium

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to edit a .pdf doc to send to work. Adobe offered me Acrobat Reader Plus through the IOS App Store. This worked for editing and signing the document so I subscribed for one year for twenty dollars. Unfortunately, when I needed to email a document, Adobe asked me to subscribe to Reader Premium. I tried to look up the differences between Reader Plus and Reader Premium, but this was a puzzle in itself. You can't find any reference to Adobe Reader Plus on the Adobe website. Apparently they offer it on the IOS App Store but pretend it doesn't exist otherwise. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

From this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html

try67_0-1720822109405.png

I must admit I never heard of "Reader Plus" before, but Adobe keeps inventing new things, and renaming existing tools and giving them new and exciting names, that cause nothing but confusion, unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even the deep learning robot ai assistant has no idea what Adobe Acrobat Reader Plus is supposed to do or how it compares to Reader Premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html

try67_0-1720822109405.png

I must admit I never heard of "Reader Plus" before, but Adobe keeps inventing new things, and renaming existing tools and giving them new and exciting names, that cause nothing but confusion, unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link! I searched for "adobe reader plus" and the whole internet didn't  have one reference to it. Maybe that's what I deserve for using DDG as my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did, too (using Firefox), and that page was the second link in Google... Don't think it matters what browser you're using, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines