Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader automatically upgrading to Adobe Pro on Terminal Server Win2019

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

We have 6 WIndows 2019 Terminal servers with Adobe Reader DC Installed (2022.002.20191 64bit).
The reader installation automatically upgrades itself to Adobe Pro every day, which then locks out my circa 350 users (i.e. they receive a login prompt which closes Adobe Pro when they close the login prompt.

I have already followed a number of steps in this community forum to prevent the auto update, but it is currently still occuring. Please find below the current registry entries that have been made:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown:

Infrastructur25582007u8ze_0-1660728177482.png

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown\cServices:

Infrastructur25582007u8ze_1-1660728206018.png

The registry entries above are mirrored in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC...

Are there any more steps that I can take to prevent the upgrade of Adobe Reader to Adobe Pro?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?