• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am wondering if anybody is aware of Adobe Software being uninstalled in Windows 10 recent updates.

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022282)

i read that one can uninstall Acrobat.

feature update for windows 10 22H2, i don't have information about, but some previous updates have caused complications with Adobe software and other software.

I understand that this isn't about directions about features, but Microsoft community may not know how to answer these questions, and I do not want to install these before knowing if they might uninstall or disable software. 

I have read about some updates causing issues with Adobe software, and my systems have had many complications with OS updates.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joshuaCM77 

Thanks for reaching out.

About Adobe Acrobat or Reader is being removed, if you have heard of anything similar to 32-bit migration to 64-bit? Then here's the detailed information:

If you have installed the 32-bit Acrobat Reader application, you will gradually be upgraded to the 64-bit version of Acrobat Reader. This upgrade is silent and currently applicable to a limited number of users. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/about-acrobat-reader-dc-migration-to-64-bit.html 

Other than this, there isn't any other issue currently highlighted.

Let us know if you have any further questions related to the same.

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't have that registry key. I have files that reference a 64-bit version though. I have not updated Windows due to various videos claiming that windows was not fixed since the beta version. I may check to see if it was fixed since the beta of that patch/update.

Acrobat says version 10, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't have that registry key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines