• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preventing Word-to-PDF Acrobat converter from converting image text into editable text

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I use Acrobat regularly to convert Word documents to PDF files, and my documents often contain JPEG graphs that I paste from.MATLAB. I'd like to know how I can prevent the Acrobat converter from converting my graphs' axis titles and axis ticks into editable text. In other words, I want Acrobat to transfer the JPEG images from the .docx file to the.pdf file without converting any part of the image into editable/searchable text (although I do want the remainder of the text in the document to be unaffected). As things stand, Acrobat is converting my JPEG graphs' axis titles and ticks into tiny characters: 

PDF Conversion Problem.png

I could simply increase the size of the axis titles and ticks using Acrobat's PDF text editing features, but I happen to have over 70 similar graphs with the same problem, so that's out of the question. Please help!

Lucas

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JPEG data in your Word file stays JPEG. So, this does not seam to be JPEG.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines