• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have been tried to combine pdf files...like I normally do & I cannot get them to combine today?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been combining file, with success, although there are many steps.  I have attempted to combine files

for two days now & I can not get them to combine. I have followed my normal steps, created & saved as pdf,

uploaded to Adobe.  Tools, then combine files, found the files, selected continue & I only get a black screen....

Help???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi soles trucks,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to combine files, is that correct?

Could you try combining files using a different web browser and check if that helps. Also, try signing out, sign back in and try again.

Also, would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share a screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources