• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refund

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've cancel my subscriptions and until now I haven't receive my refund back to my account.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Have you tried to Contact Customer Care ?

[topic moved to Document Cloud PDF Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to Contact Customer Care ?

[topic moved to Document Cloud PDF Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Did and they said they will deposited back to my account within 2-3 days from the date I cancel it which is May 5,2015 and this is 11th now and got nothing.‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need my refund back and pls can somebody process it. I've patiently waited but no result. ‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi revelyns78458997,

I have forwarded your issue to the concerned person, We will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can u also help me with the same problem i have tryed to contact customer support but its so complicated and i keep going around in circles. i sent an email to the email address on google play that says its the developers email and no treply and google canceled it for me but didt give me the refund and do not respond to me when i email. maybe i am emailing the wrong place i keep trying with no result can u help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if someone can please contact me with some help with this matter it would be greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources