AUTO-SAVE IS NOT ENABLED ON THE NEW ADOBE EXPRESS
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto save is not working and my work is gone! so disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @FAITH25230422chyi,

Thank you for sharing this, and we're sorry for not answering earlier.

The auto-save is available while you're working on a project. We suggest ensuring the device is connected to the Wi-Fi and refreshing the page. An update of the browser and clearing your cache may be necessary.

If you're still having trouble, please be precise about the device you're using (mobile or desktop) and the OS version (iOS or Android), and send us a walk-through video of your steps showcasing the error.

Thank you,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's possible for me to be any more frustrated as I am now. I spent several hours last night on a project only to find it disappeared this morning. This never, not once happened with the old version. If auto save doesn't work as suggested on this support group maybe, just maybe Adobe should take the entire program off online, or at the very least remove the options. I see this time and time again, but never addressed. Instead you release new features that should come second to fixes. 

This is complete garbage and a waste of my time. Def looking for other options, I don't need all the features. I just need the features listed to actually work. 

That should do it for this session. Well Done Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 damn hours wasted due to no auto save, or if there is auto save as was the case in the prev version why in the actual would it be removed? I'm livid. this crap doesn't work and the amount of time lost. But go ahead and add more features vs fixing the crap you already can't use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same same. It appears fixing bugs along with basic featues takes a back seat to any AI related features. I lost over 2 hrs of work and could care less about the new features. I just want the basic stuff to work. Any other options out there please dm me. This is garbage

IN FACT, this support page even shows and has auto save. 

"Your content was last auto-saved at 11:08 AM" laughable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nelsonhd I have merged several of your posts into this one thread to keep everything together. 

If you can, please provide additional information as noted above: 

"please be precise about the device you're using (mobile or desktop) and the OS version iOS or Android" (or Windows or Mac - web or web app)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple MB Pro M2 Max(laptop) latest version of Sonoma 14.1.2

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nelson, ok so it sounds like you are using the app within the Safari browser? Are you able to replicate the issue? Start a new project, add a few assets, and close the window after a few minutes, come back and then work is gone?

I tried this on my MacBook Pro 2019 also running Sonoma 14.1.1 and when I re-opened Safari to Adobe Express, my untitled creation was listed under "Your Stuff" and had all the changes I made right up to the time I closed the window. 

What are you seeing under "Your stuff"?

Votes

Translate

Translate