• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duotone feature

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer invert or select 2 colours for the duotone feature - has something changed?
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

The fix has been deployed; please try now. (To pick up the latest version, be sure to refresh if you have Adobe Express already open in a browser tab)

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Hi everyone, Highlights & Shadows are now available - Let us know if it's still unavailable.  

AmitejS_0-1704486345896.png

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
43 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix has been deployed; please try now. (To pick up the latest version, be sure to refresh if you have Adobe Express already open in a browser tab)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, Highlights & Shadows are now available - Let us know if it's still unavailable.  

AmitejS_0-1704486345896.png

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not allowing me to chose 2 colors for duo tone... ugh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup! This has been happening since yesterday, at least. I rely on the Duo Tone custom setting to change the color on graphics as a work around for not having an option to simply change the color overlay on graphics. 

Adobe, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is seriously screwing with our workflows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any updates on corrected the duotone bug? I'm still not able to see the revision. I've refreshed, opened and closed the app - not working. Thanks for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The duotone feature on adobe express is not allowing me to choose custom colors for shade, and highlight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's real pain but please try a complete clearing of cache and cookies so that you have to sign in again. Also, hold down Ctrl+F5 (Cmd on Macs) to do a hard refresh of the browser. 

The Duotone feature has been fixed - I can see it myself now, so I know it's back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's real pain but please try a complete clearing of cache and cookies so that you have to sign in again. Also, hold down Ctrl+F5 (Cmd on Macs) to do a hard refresh of the browser. 

The Duotone feature has been fixed - I can see it myself now, so I know it's back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now fixed guys! Thanks Abhi.G @ ADBE  for your support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@christianc13340311 and @Bp82 

Duotones have been fixed. Refresh your browser.

You may also need to clear cache and cookies, then sign in again.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still not fixed, despite the fix supposedly being deployed (and after such an obtuse amount of time; come on guys. This is rediciulous. It's not like I can control when I receive updates, as it's a web based product. I'm forced to accept these awful, buggy revisions and completely throw off my workflow. I'm going to have to find another product. This is extremely unprofessional and disgusting. I'm cancelling Adobe.) 

Yes, I have forced reloaded (Shift+Cmd+R), closed browser, performed multiple cache clears, tried on other projects - and the Duotone two custom swatches is still unavailable, as well as the custom button being in a rather strange spot.

Make your company new year resolutions to stop pushing buggy software and making us the beta testers. This is such an obtusely simple thing that seemingly both; 1. should've been easy to spot during quality assurance/internal beta testing, and 2. seemingly easy to fix, and if not even easy, not promising it was fixed when it's not. 

Make this right. 
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 1.51.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor, arrumem a edição de cores de imagens. Quando clicamos em efeitos - personalizado - o sistema duotônico não oferece mais a mudança do preenchimento da imagem! A versão do Chrome ficou assim ontem (05 de janeiro) e a do Firefox ficou assim hoje (06 de janeiro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@benbaptist 

Could you navigate to https://new.express.adobe.com/static/deploy-hash.txt and let me know what you see there (feel free to copy/paste the content or provide a screenshot)?

Also, which OS/browser are you using?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to this post, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/duotone-feature/idi-p/14331662, a fix for the duotone feature has been deployeed. You may need to refresh your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate