• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Express

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the option to use the better version of Express. When I try to load files/projects that I have only used with the better Express on desktop, I get a deceitful message asking me to convert from mobile. Please inform/allow me how to get back to the better version. Unlike Facebook's unwanted changes that I am stuck with, I pay (perhaps not for much longer) for this product. Cramming an inferior product, down my throat does not put the customer first and is a poor business model. Try instead making the new iteration of the program something I want to use and easy to migrate to. Thank you for your consideration of this issue. Tim
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TimothyZ21,

We're sorry for your experience with the new Express version. Could you please share the screenshot of the error message you're seeing? Please check the steps below if you're trying to move files from mobile to the new Adobe Express desktop.

Please note: Once you move your files on desktop you will no longer be able to open and edit them in the mobile app. Also, you can now bulk transfer files and folder and your folder hierarchy will be maintained

1. Log into Adobe Express on desktop 
  2. From Home navigate to Your Stuff 
  3. Click on blue tile that says “Access my files” - this will take you to the prior file / folder organizer where your files / folders live
  4. In the top right, click "Move all folders & files" 
  5. Select "Move for desktop" 
  6. All files and folders will be moved and will no longer be available for you to open and edit in the mobile app. Cross-platform editing will return when the all-new version of Adobe Express comes to mobile. 

You can check this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html. Additionally, I'd like to say that it is not possible to go back to the earlier version of the app.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate