• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my official invitation, clicked on the link, logged on and seemingly got in with the "You're In" website. When I follow the "click here" link to the Firefly site, it presents options to generate images and text effects. But those don't actually work. The website just takes me to a generic site with an intro video and a "request access" button. Any idea what's amiss here?
Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

-----------

If you have received the "You're In" email but are unable to access Firefly, please check that the email address in your Account profile (See screenshot) is the same email you requested access with.

• You must have an Adobe ID associ
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 371 Replies 371
371 Comments
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I have a University / company account, I don't know if this matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates? Still not in... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the email that I was in. Clicked on the link. Logged on with the email that is associated with my account and it still just sends me to the generic page that requests that I fill out the form for access.. can someone help me get access please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exactly Same Problem André Notting helps..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLAME. PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I received the mail "you are in" a month ago but still having access issues, tried most of the solutions but nothing works..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I got my "You're In" letter a month ago and I started using Firely right away and everything was fine at first. For the last couple of weeks I was unable to access https://firefly.adobe.com/ , the landing page just doesn't load at all. All I see is a blank page. I tried logging out (I only got one Adobe ID) but it didn't help. What could be the problem? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pressed the Request Acces button, a couple of days later I received the You're In email, but I when I press Generate, I can only see the video and nothing else.

I am logged in with the right email, same as when I was logged in when I pressed Request Acces and same as I received the You're In email on. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with access. I have received the "You're In" email however, when I log in, the Request Access button is still there. I have gone through the following basic troubleshooting steps

- Log out and Log back in

- Clear Browser Cache

- Changed Browser

- Disable AdBlocker

Plese Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please investigate my access. I had already completed the form for assitance over 30 days ago but not heard anything (other than a marketing email about it). Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting done:

- Log out and Log back in

- Clear Browser Cache

- Changed Browser

- Used incognito

- Signing in my with primary ID

- No ad blocker or VPN

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got adobe firefly access but after logging in still shows request access. Can someone please look into it? I've refreshed the browser many times. I was earlier using social sign in but on the advice of the discord representative of adobe change it to normal email but the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issues as the OP. Received the "You're In" email but clicking the links takes me to the page where I need to request beta access. I requested access again and the emails should match. Its a corporate account, not sure if that matters. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, spent an hour by now to find the solution here and on the dicord forum. It is not a problem with my mailadress ...

I'd love to start experimenting ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still an issue for me as well a week later.--
[image: Lightswitch Inc] <>

Amber Robertson | (pronouns – she/her/hers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieved the Firefly Beta "You're in!" email, but when I click the link I get the "request access" page- I've signed in with the correct email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like all before, Got "You're in!"email, sent to request access page rather than actual Firefly generate page. I'm using the right email log in and all the suggestions listed here and on the Discord. Still get the "request access" page.
Any help would be hot! Good Luck everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck! Been waiting a couple weeks now. No resolution so far!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was granted access last month, I signed up two months ago, I didn't even notice the email at first, but I haven't had any problems with access and authorization, but I do have some questions. I only have access to three features, but I think I saw that the Inpaint feature was available, at least for some people. But when I access it via URL, it says I need to request access as if I weren't in the private beta. Is that maybe a bug and not supposed to be public yet or do I also have some problems like others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering this issue as well. Looking forward to trying things out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here - please can you help, I'm so excited to try it out but after receiving the email I still can't get in.

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just received mine today and I'm getting the same error.. it just wants me to sign up again..  I filled out the form today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this thread still alive? @Tracy.H 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Tracy,

I am experiencing the same issue. I received the "You are in" email but cannot access Firefly. I have checked all my Adobe accounts, including the one I have subscribed to, for beta access.

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Jairo

Votes

Translate

Translate