• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my official invitation, clicked on the link, logged on and seemingly got in with the "You're In" website. When I follow the "click here" link to the Firefly site, it presents options to generate images and text effects. But those don't actually work. The website just takes me to a generic site with an intro video and a "request access" button. Any idea what's amiss here?
Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

-----------

If you have received the "You're In" email but are unable to access Firefly, please check that the email address in your Account profile (See screenshot) is the same email you requested access with.

• You must have an Adobe ID associ
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 371 Replies 371
371 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat as everybody else it seems... logged out, logged back in - still no 'ta da!' moment.
Looking forward to testing the awesomeness though 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Received "You're In" email but not getting access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise, according to the message received, I’ve been approved for “firefly” but when I click on the link given

I am unable to find any way to generate an image? I am being sent to the original page descibing the Beta and requesting an invite
Thanks in advance for your assistance

MC

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be happening to a few of us 😞
I'm still waiting tech help - but I'm guessing it might just take a while... *sigh*

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply
I guess i am not alone
MC

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, this is a problem right here: "Adobe ID email address to provide access to"

Do NOT use E-mail addresses as user IDs. This is an ignorant, amateur-hour policy that leads to security issues, identity theft, and fiascoes like this beta sign-up. You never see banks or brokerages using E-mail addresses as user IDs, and there's a good reason for that. Even FREE online-forum software allows users to set up proper user IDs.

Get it together, Adobe. This is embarrassing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, completely new to this, and I'm probably missing something really bloody obvious. When I click on the Check out Adobe Firefly https://firefly.adobe.com/ link in my You're In Adobe email, it just leads me to the Request Access page, and asks me to request access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the acceptance email for the Firefly Beta. I clicked the provided link and am still getting the request access buttons. I tried clicking the generate button, but that only took me to the overview video pages. I have filled out the form in the "problems" chat on Discord, and I have verified that my email was the same as the one I signed up with. 

thanks for your time,

Jorge Chavez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

A few days ago I received an e-mail that I could start using Adobe Firefly. Until now, still not able to access as the page keeps on showing 'Request Access'. I've tried multiple browsers and devices, but so far no luck.

Only thing I can think of is that my e-mail address in my Adobe Account if written in all uppercase letters (XX@XX.XX) while when I requested acces for Adobe Firefly is entered my e-mail address in all lowercase letters (xx@xx.xx).

Hope someone can assist with this.

Thanks,

Plisson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty clear at this point that the beta is a fiasco. Do we really need more people piling onto this thread with the exact same report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have some issues with opening Firefly, although i have been accepted for bete. Can u help with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After signing up to try Adobe Firefly, I got e-mail saying "You're in! We are so excited to see what you think of Adobe Firefly! Below is a list of resources to help you get started with the beta and engage with our team

Check out Adobe Firefly"

But that's the end of it. The firefly.adobe.com website only shows an ad for Firefly, and I don't see any new plug-in or app in my software, so there's nothing to actually try?

The FAQ doesn't even say whether you're supposed to use it through a website, or if there's a new app, or so I don't even know where it was supposed to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I received an email saying that "You're in" for Adobe Firefly but I don't see any download/login links for it.Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 11.20.14 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received you're in email, but still don't have access to firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the Firefly beta, received the "You're in" email, tried to login with the same email on the beta site, but still see the "request access" button and can't use the generators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the confirmation sent to my inbox, however when I sign in to firefly, It still say request access to continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the email yesterday saying that I am in but I am unable to access. I filled the Adobe Firefly Adobe ID Correction Form as well but it's been 24 hours and no update yet. Tried loggin in and out, trying in different browser, etc. but to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too! and if you solved it,pls tell me how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WE KNOW.

People, please read this thread. This beta launch is a failure. It does little good to repeat what has already been posted dozens of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No me llega el acceso a ADobe Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there an official answer from Adobe on this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard anything new, so how long will it take to get approval?

Votes

Translate

Translate