• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my official invitation, clicked on the link, logged on and seemingly got in with the "You're In" website. When I follow the "click here" link to the Firefly site, it presents options to generate images and text effects. But those don't actually work. The website just takes me to a generic site with an intro video and a "request access" button. Any idea what's amiss here?
Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

-----------

If you have received the "You're In" email but are unable to access Firefly, please check that the email address in your Account profile (See screenshot) is the same email you requested access with.

• You must have an Adobe ID associ
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 371 Replies 371
371 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Adobe Firefly . I logged in with an Adobe account, logged out of the account and logged in again, I tried all the methods, but still no confirmation mail

ekiciemre@hotmail.com

Can you help me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got my invitation to Firefly Beta, but unfortunately, I am experiencing a common issue with the 'You're in' email. My account was created a long time ago using my personal email (digit**.****@gmail.com ) when I was a freelancer. And all these years I have been using this email as a login email. Meanwhile, the Adobe Cloud subscription has been tied to my current corporate email (dla******@r*****e.com ) for the last few years. Aaaaand as s a result, I have both emails associated with my profile.

Now, I understand that my Adobe ID is associated with my work email, while I have been granted access to the Firefly Beta using my personal email. 🙂 I have already used the form to transfer access from one email to the other, but so far, it has been unsuccessful. On the Firefly Discord server, I received a recommendation to reach out here about this issue once again 😉

Could you please help me resolve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even people who've used the same E-mail are experiencing this failure, so at this point it's clearly an Adobe cockup and that's that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I received a positive access notification yesterday. But I still can't use it. keeps asking for registration. Logged out 3-4 times from the account, tried different browsers, does not help.

2023-03-30_09-59-22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sulem5E76_0-1680175351441.png

I have made sure that email on my Adobe account as well as the email I recived invite are the same. But still I am not able to access Firefly.

Thanks,

Suleman

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi were are you fram?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I eye fram endia

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

منم علی از ایران

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have gotten an email saying I have access to the firefly beta, however when I am logged in I can not seem to access it. My email is info@codaveto.com. I have updated my adobe account to this email, however it did not help. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, no consigo conectarme!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Can only watch the trailers still... 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too ... I get the mail "you are in" but I cant do anything. Or is a discord-account necessary to generate images?

Greetings M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. AM I looking in the wrong places? I've been onto the Discord server, and can't see any guidance there either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email associated is joseph.pattison@eightandfour.com - got the email through saying I have access to beta but it's asking me to sign up to beta again in order to access anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact sam issue. Received my email but then when on the firefly page, it's asking me to request access again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've logged in with the email address that the request was made with (though it is not my main adobe account I created a new one just for using Firefly) however it doesn't give me the option to use Firefly, it keeps asking me to request access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fairly straightforward issue I suppose, from a user's POV.

I received the "You're in" email for the Adobe Firefly but when I go to the Firefly website I'm seeing "request access" on all the functionality that is on offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Will follow this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved. I registered with the wrong email. 🙂 My fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the "You're in" email, tried going to the Firefly page and have the "Request Acess" in the upper right corner. I did have an older email set in my account rather than the email I entered when signing up. So I changed my email to the one I used to register and still no access.

Mac OS 11.7.3

Chrome 111.0.5563.146

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulty accessing the Firefly Beta. I have received the "You're In" email, yet when I go into the site, it just shows me the video and the link to request access. Here are the steps I have already tried to remedy the problem:

1. Made sure my work email was the primary email on the account since that was the email I was accepted to the program with.
  2. Logged out and, cleared my browser cache - logged back in.
  3. Tried the process with both the personal and business account profiles in our account.
  4. Attempted to create a new Adobe ID using the accepted email address - unsuccessful since it just found my current account and redirected me.
  5. Tried logging in with Incognito mode on Chrome.
  6. Tried logging in with a new browser using Safari.

After all these steps, the Twitter and Discord teams directed me here to attempt to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I recieved a "you're in email" and cannot access Firefly.

• I have logged out/logged in
  • Cleared browing cache
  • Stlizied a different browers
  • Submitted the access issue form
  • I utilize the same email that I signed up with for my AdobeID

I'm looking for assistance if someone can help. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
j'ai reçu le mail "you're in" mais impossible de me connecter …
merci pour votre aide

Cyril

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we all know by now that the beta is broken. No need to keep piling on.

Votes

Translate

Translate