• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my official invitation, clicked on the link, logged on and seemingly got in with the "You're In" website. When I follow the "click here" link to the Firefly site, it presents options to generate images and text effects. But those don't actually work. The website just takes me to a generic site with an intro video and a "request access" button. Any idea what's amiss here?
Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

-----------

If you have received the "You're In" email but are unable to access Firefly, please check that the email address in your Account profile (See screenshot) is the same email you requested access with.

• You must have an Adobe ID associ
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 371 Replies 371
371 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks support/ All working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same problem here. Received the email but it keeps telling me request access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered for the Beta Firefly program using my personal email adress instead of my business account, which holds the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. Is there a way to change the Firefly registered email to my business email account so I can access the Beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received an invitation. After entering the email address I get the message email address already registered and the registration fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recieved my invite about 3 days ago, filled the form about 2 days ago and created a post on this forum yesterday that I can't seem to find now because of how the website is structured unfortunately. Still awaiting access. I recently changed my adobe account email so it might be because of that? But I currently have the same email on the account as I signed up for the waitlist and got the "you're in" email on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tracy,

thank you for your help. I got my "you're in" mail on monday but still can't get access. I also filled out the form you linked. The only idea I have: years ago when I signed up for Adobe I used a university mail. But I changed it to my personal domain in the meantime (that's also the one I used to signup for the Firefly beta). I receive all the technical mails from you (like 2-step-auth) but when messing with logins and mails for Firefly I realized that I also dont receive daily income reports for contributor.stock.adobe.com. I then wrote to contributor-support@adobe about this issue but got no response so far. Basically I have only 1 mail addy but I somehow don't get all the mails. So something is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I got the "you're in" mail on monday, I filled out the form 2 Days ago. I defently used the same mail adress, fot the access request and my adobe id. I tried multiple browsers on mobile as well es desktop, with browser hard reset. Still didn't work, and since I did not get any response after filling out the form, I'm now posting. I hope anyone can help me resolve the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's take a look at how Adobe caused this problem:

"You must have an Adobe ID associated with the email address you provided."

Why did Adobe check this BEFORE sending invitations? The first response to registration should have been, "We can't find an Adobe ID associated with this E-mail address. Please create one or correct yours." Why did Adobe send "You're in!" messages to invalid E-mail addresses?

DUHHHHH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why DIDN'T they check, that is.

Which brings up another question: Where's the Edit button here?

Unreal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also recieved the "You're in" e-mail... but can not access firefly.

I filled out the form in Tracy.H's reply... please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

I'm very excited to gain access and see what firefly is capable of.

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that's great that's not a bug, I was hiding my email with the Apple ID feature and thought that was a problem. Been said that I'm in the same boat as everyone here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that a response to? If "you're in the same boat," then yes: It is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have two email addresses with my Adobe account. I got the email secondary thinking it was primary as the Beta request. Now I have been granted access but it still thinks I have not applied...

How do we fix this?

Thanks

Greg Gillespie

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I sign into adobe firefly I get the following error message despite getting the invite to join the Beta program "Sorry, your access has been denied You are ineligible to use this product or service due to the Service Eligibility Requirements. Learn more"

what should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As in many other posts, I received the "You're in!" email but the screen remains "Request access" and is unusable. I logged out/logged in, used another browser, cleared the cache, and input from the form. Is there anything else we can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya, 
I received the "You're in" email for the firefly beta on March 26th and tried to use an adobe account attached to that same email to login but I still have the  "request access" button showing up on Safari Desktop, 
I have followed the steps from the Discord and that led me here.

Thank you for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why i cant get access to firefly? does indians are not allowed to use it?

is there anyother way to get access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email " You are in" but can't access. I logged in with my Adobe ID and the same email, but “request access” is displayed. I have tried different browsers and still have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I requested an invite to the Firefly beta, and received an email saying I wasn in. Clicking on the "check out Firefly" link brought be to the page to request an invite.... I joined Discord to find out more and saw I was not alone, there were many others with the same issue. Now I'm writing here also, on the request of someone (I assume official) on the discord page.

MarjorieMcD_0-1680356145700.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I request access to Adobe firefly and received "You're in" email to the same Adobe ID used to register in firefly. I fill out the form to solve the problem the first day posted, but still appear "Request Acces" on Firefly page

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried refreshing the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email with the subject line "It's time to try out Adobe Firefly," but the link takes me to a page to request access and I am unable to use it. What can I do to access it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used my email that the invite was sent to and I still have a button that says "request access".  I can forward the email, the address used (which is not my adobe ID), and whatever  else is needed.  I've tried logging out of the site, new browser, private browser too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I did everything: refresh, clear cache, delete cookies, use another browser, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate