• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Inpainting for text to image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really love a feature where we can specify the part of the AI-generated art that we want to change. Instead of having the AI generate new pictures each time, with completely random changes, I want to be able to specify which parts I have a problem with. For example, if the hands are not realistic, I want to be able to select them and generate images with just the hands changed (everything else the same). Or, if I really like the picture, but want to the see it in a purple hue, i want to be able to do that. I understand it might be really difficult to implement though. 

Idea Released

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

This is a wonderful suggestion. Have you checked out this video which shows inpainting? (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demand for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! Have you tried the "Use as reference image" feature under the "..." menu when hovering over the image? You can change the prompt to adjust your image. You're other suggestion regarding replacing a specific part of the image may be addressed with Inpainting. It's not released yet, but you can see it in

this video

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

We have released the Generative Fill module in Firefly and in the Photoshop beta. Please give it a try!

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
46 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be really cool to have a masking tool that allows to brush areas to include or disclude the generated areas and prompts

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@matthew274739933ocp Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola , tengo mucho tiempo usando photoshop y con los avances de la IA creo que adobe puede hacer un boom en cuestion de cambios de fondos , uso mucho el impaiting de stable difusion y he podido hacer muchos cambios de fondos pero la herramienta no es tan genial como podria ser si lo hace adobe , enviare una imagenes para que vean , ese feature aca donde vivo muchos fotografos les encantaria usarlas y mas si viene de adobe 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding a Mask feature to renders. 

This could give the user flexability to make adjustments to masked areas or objects within the render, by having the freedom to "keep" or "adjust" masked areas of the render and thus maintaining sections of the original render therefore only create new variations of the masked areas, means the process is less distructive. 

I've created a mockup of what this could look like. ( see attachment )

Thank you for another amazing product Adobe !

Jaco Steenkamp 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Tracy.H the inpanting option is not available in my version of Firefly.
How would I get it activated ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JacoSteenkamp Inpainting is not available yet. We will announce when it becomes available in the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would be nice to be able to circle an area for it to regenerate that spot, sometimes there are things that don't belong and being able to tell the AI to remove it would be excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the ability to highlight and select specific aspects of a generated image, and use those to generate new images while discaring the rest of the image. This would make narrowing down designs easier and allow us to create more specific stylized works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when it will released?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a house made of chocolate

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes the image is almost perfect except for a small area or sometimes you want AI to regenerate the majority of the image except for a small area that users want to retain in the next iteration.  A masking brush with a either a "Keep" or "Replace/Fix" toggle would be useful and save processing cycles if only a small area needs to be corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an estimated release date for the "in exploration" features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to see this feature live. 🙂 Maybe we could have a little sneakpeek into it in "meeting the team" 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Firefly Text to Image:

1. It would be nice to have a lasso tool where I could select a part of a result and refresh based off that selection.

2. It would be great to lasso portions of multiple results and refresh based on a combination of those selections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope there will be a feature that let us mask a specific part of the image and re-generate what's in there, e.g. computer screen content, what's outside the window

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having a tool to select a portion or certain subject in the image so you dont have to regenerate the whole result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

possibilidade de exportar a imagem escolhida para uma área de edição onde seja possível a alteração de detalhes específicos da imagem através de uma ferramenta de borracha e novo prompt ou algo semelhante.

Parabéns pelo trabalho!

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released the Generative Fill module in Firefly and in the Photoshop beta. Please give it a try!

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking a cool idea to improve on the image generation is to have some kind of selection tool and then a prompt to iterate on that part of the image that was selected. You could have a really good character image generated, and want to use that, but the hand might be off or the color of the jacket would be better if something else.

So I imagine a selection tool with a prompt, so I can say "give me more options for this hand", or "change the hair style to be more like klingon", or "add a spalsh of color here". 

Does that make sense?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any subject can be easily removed from the image but also keeping in mind to fill the spot with content aware method like in photoshop.

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate