• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to Adobe Fonts is denied, even though I have annual CC subscription

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been working with the Creative Cloud for a while now and never had any issues with activating fonts or getting access to any service, for that matter. A few weeks ago I wanted to open an older document in which I had used a downloaded font. A window popped up and told me to select a different font, because I didn't have access to the one I had originally used. After that, I tried to re-download the same font but I couldn't even click on the Adobe Fonts tab in the CC. Whenever I tried downloading a font it says "Access Denied. You do not have access to this service.". Why don't I? I did before and I have been paying the subscription regularly every month, so there shouldn't be any issue. I'm currently working with only the generic fonts that are installed from the beginning. 

Thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , FAQ , Import export , Missing feature , Missing font , Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Through the CC app, it says I may need my company's IT admin to access the font. When IT tries to run the app under admin, the CC app fails to load. I tried to get help through online chat and that was denied and it referred me to my company's IT representative for Adobe. When I logged out of my account and tried the online chat, they just referred me to the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These issues cannot be handled here. The online chat folks should never have directed you to these communities. Call Adobe Customer Support and talk with a live agent to work out these problems.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines