• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low Quality Render With 4K Footage

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export this visual I made on media encoder, but every time I try, it comes out low quality, although the original footage I used was 4K quality. Attached is the original video, my edit, and my export settings. This also seems to be a problem during playback in AE as it also looks to be low quality, so is it something to do with effects making the video lower quality? I think it may not be the exporting being the problem but the effects, but why do the effects make the quality lower and how can i fix this, or is it the export settings? 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'll try to repro. Can you share your specs please (OS, CPU, GPU, memory)? Would you be able to share the After Effects project as well? I can send you the instructions via private message in this forum.

Does the same direct export from After Effects work like expected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines