• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kissbill,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please check again? You should be able to see XD now.

Let us know if that works. We would be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA I can't download it either. Could you share a link with me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA 
I am having the same problem I can not see the XD in my all apps section and I am trying to do all the suggested ways but nothing worked can you please help me in this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise subscription, please contact us directly using this link. If you have a personal subscription, please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to assist you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download only Adobe XD?

Hello
How are you!
I searched a lot and tried to install Adobe XD. I only need this program without the other programs

I just want to buy it
What is the method please
I have searched almost all the links in the site.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Download free Adobe XD | UX/UI design and collaboration tool and click on button to get XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ares Hovhannesyan , it's not showing up on that opage for me. Do you have a new link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm open this side but this not showing Adobe Xd. why???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Esa29312209tfm9,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please check again? You should be able to see XD now.

Let us know if that works. We would be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je cherche à télécharger Adobe XD pour m'initier au prototypage. Mais je ne trouve aucun moyen de télécharger le logiciel, que ce soit sur adobe.com ou creative cloud. J'ai pourtant bien créé un compte Adobe, et il est marqué partout que Adobe XD est gratuit. Comment est-ce que je peux l'installer ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Dans le post suivant, il y a une mise à jour d'un employé d'Adobe sur la disponibilité d'Adobe XD:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not only... I also tried to download a trial version logging me out from Creative Cloud.. It seems to be impossible to get XD.

Im in Italy, using one of the last Macbook Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues in the US. Taking a UX class and need Adobe XD to move to the next class and it is no where to be found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @katelyns80419503,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. Please check the latest update on this issue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/cannot-find-a-download-link-or-the-app-in-cc-for....

However, I see you already have an XD Subscription, so I have shared your Adobe ID with the product team for further investigation.

I will keep you posted on the resolution as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HARSHIKA_VERMA! On Friday I asked you for a link to Adobe XD because I couldn't finish my work and submit the project on time! I begged the client to extend the project submission deadline until today, and they agreed. But as I can see, Adobe doesn't care about its users! Please send me a link to the latest version of Adobe XD, which is v56.1.12.1!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to use the chat function in the CC app! Yesterday I chatted with an Adobe Agent and they put XD back in the list of downloaded Adobe programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @katelyns80419503,

Thank you for being patient. Could you please try and confirm if you are able to see XD now?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble finding the product, I've bee troubleshooting. I do have creative cloud but can't find a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @pictorhugo,

Thank you for reaching out. We are unable to see any Creative Cloud Subscription on this Adobe ID: vhr6998@gmail.com. Are you logged in with any other ID? If yes, please share the Adobe ID with me so that we can check the account details.

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

The problem has been solved and Adobe XD shows up in my creative cloud. Yhanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here,
Adobe XD is included in my plan, but I can't download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antoine2934335463ta,

Thank you for reaching out. We checked your account: turquois.antoine@accenture.com, and it looks like XD is not included in the plan. Hence you are unable to see XD. 

Please let me know if you're using any other Adobe ID so that I can check again.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA, thank you for your feedback

Adobe XD is included in my plan, as the capture bellow prove it.
xd-in-plan.png

But for an unknow reason, Adobe XD became downloadable this morning first from the website and then from the appli when I loged out / loged in.
So I suppose the case in close for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using a enterprise account with our schools education department but I am unable to find adobe XD on my creative cloud. Ive tried to re-install cc but it is still not letting me acess it. It wont even show up for me! 

Please help me as soon as you can as I need this software for a school assignment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines