• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Express Sucks!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version is very difficult to use. I want the previous version of Express. I need something EASY? to use!!!
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this thread and want to thank everyone for reaching out and sharing all your valuable feedback.

I understand that many users face challenges with the new Adobe Express version, and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Our engineering team is actively addressing the reported issues and improving the platform based on your feedback.

While waiting for these improvements, I encourage you to give the New Adobe Express a chance, continue exploring the plat

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 122 Replies 122
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was suggested by others to check out Canva, as it's supposed to be more user friendly than this [cursing removed] update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, I have been automatically switched to Beta version today and I do not like it. Not even to mention that I have difficulty to access all my previous projects which I paid for through subscription. Very disappointing.

Shame there is also no easy way to simply submit feedback, instead you are directed to forums and discussion panels. 😞 Probably time to check out Canva. I liked previous version of Adobe Express. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you say why you find it difficult to use? I'm sure the Team will listen to any feedback where there are usability problems.

Also, you can leave feedback directly from Adobe Express, if you wish to. There's a feedback button next to the 3 dots, near Download, at the top right-hand corner:

SubmitFeedback.png

 

@Agata31084408l2fy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really bad. I can't even access my profile that had my Adobe Express content on it. This is absolutely crazy. I'm paying for Adobe Express access, and I'm paying for Adobe Creative Cloud access on another profile, yet I can't view any of the 2 months worth of social posts we have pending. My IT department can't help because this is an Adobe issue. All that work may be wasted and I'm infuriated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Canva only links to Instagram and Facebook, not also LinkedIn and Twitter which we also need. Arghh....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it really sucks, my projects they are all bad. I contact the cat support and they did´n help me to fix my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's awful! Absolutely hate it. I've been using Express successfully for over two years now and the reason why I chose it over Canva is that it was so intuitive, streamlined and uncluttered. I could very quickly edit or create new assets with confidence. Now it's so cluttered up with all kinds of extra stuff. The interface is pretty much the opposite of what it was before (right panel on the left now) which really doesn't help with the transition. I hate it so much. I might as well have picked Canva for my design needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update is absolutely horrible. It won't convert my projects but says I can download them. What good is that if I need to edit them? This is all about money. Fonts that I've been using for years are suddenly a premium feature? It's not user friendly at all. Looks like I'll be taking the Adobe Express straight to Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they get enough feedback from folks that this new version (Cursing removed) and we would like the previous version back ASAP.  I am truly (Cursing removed) as I use this for work and now all of my files are muffed up + they took away essential functions/made them more complicated.

(Cursing removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to try to look for a different solution too. I can't stand this update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@thejanebradbury  what exactly do you think everyone's been doing for the last four days? We've been complaining. We've been sharing our screenshots, frustrations, concerns, and requests. You're sure they'll listen? Are you? Because of they were listening, they would have reversed this downgrade on day 1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed the new version sucks .. supposed to be better, with more features etc but it is not user friendly as before, difficult to access all my previous works, unsure where all the logos that I have uploaded gone to .. 

take ages to resize a project .. previously it was just a simple click but not after clicking .. it just hung ... (don't tell me is due to my internet, I had no problem with the old version)

very slow response for every single command .. sometime it takes minutes before it appeared (imagine editing a text, you have wait before you can do anything ) 

I feel cheated ..  being a paying subscriber of Adobe Creative Cloud for a few years now but this is my worst experience with update or new version from Adobe 

give me back my old version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terrible update. Moving your old files into the new does not work how the tutorial shows it does. Also, is it just me, or is anyone else finding that the photos look fuzzy in the new version (but the same ones look fine in the old)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Carol26912745d6qx,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Please let us know if this is happening with single or all files. If it's happening with all files, this is because the features used in the creation of the original file are not yet supported or have changed in the new Adobe Express, such as curved text, image effects, animation, or videos. 

You may also try using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference. Such problems can also be fixed by clearing the browser's cache and cookies. Please check this link for more info:- https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with our custom fonts being unavailable ... even after we reuploaded them to our library! I can see them in the dropdown of font options, but I can't actually use them. So frustrating!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more, and am probably going to switch back to Canva by week's end if things do not improve here. What a total bummer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it really does suck.  A document that I have been doing for work will not save all of the updates and I have had to repeat some parts of it multiple times.  This has meant a task for work that should have taken about 3 hours is now on to day 3 with me having to revist it.   It freezes, not saving.  Photos that I am uploading are all fuzzy.  Adobe PDF's are not a supported file!!!! to upload as an image.  Really!!! PDF is an adobe product?  Previously it was supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's truly awful. No UK sizes anymore, painfully slow, I've lost all my brand details and it's just no longer user friendly. Facebook posts look all wrong when uploaded despite appearing fine on the programme. No longer worth the money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new BETA test of Adobe is a failure.  
The "new" adobe express is anything but express. It is difficult to use, buggy, and frustraiting. It has quadrupled my time. I'm litterally closing my lap top to work on things on my phone so I can use the old version.  Please get it taken care of, Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sad! I adored the old version, my entire job revolved around it. Now I have nothing to use. It won't work at all for me. BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION ADOBE!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITS HORRIBLE. I'm going to probably switch to another adobe. I have the full CC subscription, but honestly today I almost had a nervous breakdown because EXPRESS just really sucks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed that I can't duplicate a post anymore. So, if I've create my versions for FB, IG, and LinkedIn and schedule them, then I want to duplicate one to create a shorter version for Twitter -- NOPE. I have to start all over, re-upload the photo, re-enter the text, etc. Removing basic features like duplicating a post is not helpful, Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobeâ„¢, I've been recently finding it really hard adjusting to the new Updates with you're Adobe express app. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and the new updates made it all very confusing, and its also much harder to understand and figure things out, and as a howl is just making things harder, I use it on a daily bases, whether it is for school or for fun, its an important app to me. my issues are the new layout, and you made some previously free fonts and features a premium feature! during the update a lot of my projects glitched and are now a complete mess, and since its a lot harder to use it now, everything is just falling apart! I'm trying to get use to it, But the change is just a bit to much for me. the main problem though is that everything docent work right, most projects I've made are all weird, some fonts are different sizes, all spread out, layers are in random orders. I wouldn't you all to do much about this as I am just one person but there wisent any real need to update express, photo shop and all that have been basically untouched in terms of re designed and adobe express not much different, Hope all is well - Zach Bidwell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree the new layout is poor. I cannot view the entire month on 1 screen. I have to scroll to try to see it all. It doesn't help when I need the whole month in 1 view as we had before to plan our social media calendar more easily. I don't understand why Adobe had to change the layout of the scheduler like this. BOO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines