• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting an Adobe Partner

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an encounter with an Adobe Parnter.

They offer Adobe Creative Cloud + 1TB of storage + Adobe Stock for around $30+ USD per year for individuals.

Contacting them on their website www.auto-del.com They chancged support channel from Facebook to WhatsApp then back to Facebook. 

During the first month, they changed the enterprise teams more than once (3 times).

They really did a bad job representing a partner. And they messed up my project files, I had to contact support (Adobe directly) to take back control over my Behance profile. And on top of this I had to download all my files, upload them, download and install PS/AI/XD/Br/Ru/Dw multiple times and yet the apps close as they show "billing issue" and sometimes "This is the last time you are using [Photoshop]" always broken!! 

The partner refused to admit the issues with the software, and they say "Everything is fine on our side".

I asked them for refund. They (until this moment) didn't give me a refund and trying to find a reason to stall and postpone and maneuver. Their customer services (the partner) is the worst, and they tend to 

My question:

1. How to report an Adobe Parnter?

2. Why they are selling soooo cheap?

3. A red flag is that their teams keep saying: "Billing issue". Are they committing fraud?

4. I received an email from Adobe saying: "One of your Adobe apps is not genuine" 👇

I'm intending to take legal action if they commited fraud, as they may have duped 10s or maybe 100s of their customers. Some of them are my friends, too. And because of their unresponsiveness for more than 10 days during october. And the negative impact the inflicted on my work by their unprofessional behaviour.

What should I do? How to reach out to Adobe? How can Adobe take action against these kinds of [put-a-description-here] 🤷‍:male_sign:

Email I got today from Adobe about a non-genuine product.

Screenshot 2022-10-26 233811.png

Multiple profiles they have change (Red flag? eh?)

Screenshot 2022-10-26 232435.png

Photoshop Billing Issue

Screenshot 2022-10-26 225246.png

Please advise everybody.

And thanks in advnace.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

But what about if I want to report a seller for bad customer service and voiding the return policy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd check at the Partner Portal to make sure they're an actual partner and not just someone claiming to be one.

https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html

If the company you're doing business with isn't findable here, they're likely to be a fraud. Frankly, I think they have to be. You can't get and individual subscription to CC for $30 a MONTH, much less for $30 a year. Any company offering that is going to go bankrupt very quickly ... or is illegally using/selling licenses.

Contact Adobe's fraud department, but you might want to also contact law enforcement. If many people are involved, the collective loss may make it worth prosecuting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abumuailek, they're not an authorized reseller. report the website, http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I checked! Their name in the Adobe Partner Connection Portal, here's a screenshot @kglad 

Same name, same website, same Facebook page!

Screenshot 2022-10-28 051056.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you're probably out of luck doing anything here.  i don't think there's anything meaningful you can do on adobe's side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd still like to know how they could be offering the Individual All Apps subscription for $30 a year. Although when I checked their (highly uninformative) website, all it says is $30. It doesn't say how much time that buys you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well.. It's a shame Adobe won't do anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shame nobody seems to be reporting it. Going back to the original issue; this price is impossible, so it is clearly fraud. This is why customers are getting problems, and why the seller just keeps lying. Please report this as fraud, it isn't bad customer service, it's a crime.  https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=AGSBBD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where does it say 1 year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very good point, kglad. I looked at the site, and while I can't read Arabic, the translation doesn't say that $30 is for a year. If it were for a month, this is still alarmingly cheap, but not completely impossible. I said the price was impossible to be legal because the original post said $30+ USD per year.  The inclusion of Adobe Stock, though - this is not included in the individual license so far as I know. This company might be splitting up company licenses - you can check your account to see if it is an "enterprise" account. If it is an enterprise account, this is also to be reported to the Adobe address - because enterprise accounts are for the workers in one company only. There have been reports of resellers doing this thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name yes it is an enterprise account. And now they even posted on their Facebook page accepting (Distributors) and providing them with a control panel for subscriptions. I smell something fishy here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad here is their Facebook post saying 1 year. You need to translate the post into English or your native language. 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0w9ADfqgABMrW9gBPa4CA7mRaVDXQUQdjqFoStvsseyjEFErdQB... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website for this reseller is misleading. They claim they're based in Dubai, the telephone number is a UK one, and the currencies they accept are U$, Israeli Shekel, and Jordanian Dinar!!

I'm afraid you cannot sue them if you don't know where they're.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali, if you read arabic, can you determine if the subscriptions are for 1 year or 1 month or?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali, can you determine if the subscriptions are for 1 year or 1 month or?

By @kglad

None mentioned. The "Description" button is inactive. The site is clearly a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.  i reported them, in case they haven't been reported already.

@Zaid Al Hilali, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali I wish you check their Facebook page and see their content. They clearly say 1 year لمدة سنة كاملة

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali  

yes they are intentionally misleading. They also operate from Hebron, West Bank. 
I know the onwer's full name and bank details and I already submit a report to the local authorities.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's good. We as an Adobe distributor in the EMEA region, we shared this case with Adobe regional official.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali  thanks. This means a lot. I've tried reaching out to Adobe but it's not an easy thing to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zaid Al Hilali @kglad @LinSims @John T Smith @Test Screen Name 
I would like to update you on latest on this issue, I already submitted a report but didn't here from anyone from Adobe. BUT, I'm still signed in to the seller's subscription and all their organization/team got deleted! 

As they are still "Authorized" reseller and can be found on Adobe Partner Connection Portal. Yet no actions has been done against them, and no refunds I received.

It's not the matter of money amount more than actual justice and prevention of such behaviors. 

I've dug deeper and this guy has already registered two companies under his name, while he resides in another country. A typical fraudulant procedure done by those who want to avoid the authorities. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/_Pm7Z6CTuJgPAM6IN-H1hcIMxKM/appo... 

I think adobe should clarify what's happeneing! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the update. (and i hope an adobe rep is heard from.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another update on this issue. The "Adobe Partner" closed all their official channels, stopped replying and unreachable. It appreas that he scammed tens (maybe hundreds) of customers. Plus Adobe isn't doing anything about it, and they still have him on their portal until today. And people are reaching out to him to buy accounts (from Adobe and other services).

Failure from Adobe to do anything or at least remove him from the partner portal and recommend to buy from him means they share the same responsibility.

Customers in certains regions can't buy Adobe subscriptions directly, it must be done through a partner. The way Adobe is handling this issue with a lose grip over the criteria to accept any partner with a bought company registration overseas is sickening and unlawful.

We've already taken legal action agaist the scammer, and further legal action against adobe. (Accompanied with an organized media campaign against the restriction of direct purchase and the loose criteria of partner acceptance).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines